Apology

"Third person POV"

"I am still telling you swarni, this boy is  handful, you won't be able to take care of yourself if he would stick around. You need rest and he won't let you take any".

Swarni and Ayaan both seeing off Mr. neelam malik who was being resistant on leaving krish for sleep over with them. However swarni has makeup her mind on keeping that chubby boy to herself just for tonight.

" Don't worry mum, I am absolutely fine, he will be a no trouble for us I am sure. Plus he really wanna stay. " Swarni was using her puppy dog eyes which she used to trick her mother when she was a kid.

Neelam hugged both her son and daughter in law and drove her car out of their property.

They reenter the living room where krish was finishing his hot coco in return of which he was promised to be able to watch a movie with them and could able to sleep 1 hour later than his usual bed time. For a baby he has a good negotiation skills. He even picked his favorite movie, frozen and all three of them lounged in front of the t.v.

On the ending of the movie ayaan looked at the people watching with him, and saw that krish has already went into a slumber and swarni was half asleeped.
He picked up his nephew in his arms and led to upstairs but he could sense that even swarni was following them. When swarni realize that ayaan was putting krish in his bed instead of her's, that woke her up completely. She decided to protest " He can sleep with me you know"she said stading on the frame of her husband door. He couldn't believe that this girl standing on her door who is being ignoring him since last 2 weeks like a plague actually talking to him.

For some odd reasons even ayaan didn't budge much. He again picked him up and led into her wife's room and he was about to leave when krish started wailing, "what happen baby, mami is right here don't cry" Swarni took fast steps to his side, she was begging him to stop crying.

"I don't want mamu to leave" Krish said in between crying hiccups. Swarni's eyes landed on ayaan who was standing still in the middle of the room figuring out the way to get out of this situation.

" I am not leaving buddy, look m still in the room right."secretly praying him to sleep, ayaan tried to convince the child but in the end got convinced instead.

"Alright I will stay only when it's okay with your mami" And he looked straight into her eyes. On her face it was clear that she is definitely isn't okay but they were this kid was showing no mercy to either of them. So, she has to nod n agreement.

Ayaan took the left side of the bed and krish lied down comfortably in between of them. Swarni was turning every other minute and ayaan was staring at the ceiling. He couldn't left because they were scared about waking up the boy.

The constant twisting and turning has now left ayaan with no other option  but to ask"are you not comfortable? "

"No, no I am fine, it's just I've never shared my bed with anyone. " She told him in a hush voice.

"But that night you were sleeping just fine. " And he immediately regretted what he said, now she will never going to reply you idiot. "I was half unconscious that night, because of medicines" On her reply he sighed in relief and continued their conversation.

"You know my father was a complete jerk that day, he shouldn't have laid his hands on you but even i was as jerk as him. Apple doesn't fall far from its tree after all. What I am trying to say is.. "

"You don't need to ayaan, i am not expecting an explanation for what your father did from you. And as of being a jerk or not, that is not my concern. I am only around for a year, this will get over soon I know. " Swarni's reply put an end to the conversation but not before ayaan said one last thing before falling into deep sleep.

"Still I am sorry. "