Reappearance

"Third person POV"

"We need to leave now!!" Ayaan shouted on his phone, informed max to bring his car on the main gate.

"Tell me where you wanna go sir? " Max needed to know it because it's only half an hour before he left his boss to this same office building.

" Home and drive fast, I need to be there within an hour. " He is in panic, which pushed Max to thrust his car to acceleration in speed. Looking at his boss sweating on the back seat, Max couldn't help himself but to confirm with ayaan.

"Whats wrong sir? Is everything alright? Is everything okay with swarni mam? "
He shoot these row of questions towards ayaan while looking at the rear view mirror, but ayaan was lost in his stress " Ayaan sir?!! " He looked towards the driver seat while raising his eyebrows" Dad is coming at my place, swarni is alone and I don't want her to face him without me standing beside her. So please drive faster Max. " And so he did, after half an hour ride they entered into ayaan's palace like bungalow.

He stepped out of his car and rushed into the house where he found his wife reading on a dinning table "we have a study in this household you know! " And swarni's eyelids left the book and fall on ayaan in a shock. " Why you home early ayaan? Did you forget something?" Ayaan was forming a sentence in his head before she attacked him with some more questions "You okay ayaan, are you sick? Is something wrong? "

"God women give me a chance to speak atleast, I have got a call from my... "

" Good morning son. " Before he could get a chance to inform her about his father's arrival, who was already entered into the room. Swarni froze under the dark expression of her father in law. She took a long breathe and started to gather her books and belongings; but when she was about to walk past ayaan he took her hand in his hand and held it firmly. She looked at him, on which ayaan passed her reassuring look.

" Hi dad, why do you wanted to see us, this early? " He questioned his father, cause he can feel the trauma his wife is going through because of his presence.

"Why? Can't I see my own son now? Is it because of this bitch stading next to you, you don't see your own father for all this time? " Anger fume in his veins he was about to shout when swarni held his shoulder and gripped his hand tightly to stop him make any scene.

" What do you want dad? "He again asked while gritting his teeth.

"Nothing just wanted to give you a good news. I thought you might already knew by now but looking at you so smitten by your new wife I can tell you are still unaware. " He said this on looking at the United hands of his son and an ungly daughter in law.

Ayaan was looking at his father, all confused "can you elaborate please? Stop beating around the bush. " He was annoyed beyond his limits now.

"His cousin is back, didn't your wife informed you? "

And just like that ayaan loose his grip on swarni's hand, she looked at their detached hands and than her husband who was smiling from ear to ear but her heart has dropped like an elevator and crashed to the bottom of the ground she can't be seriously thinking that this friendship could turn into something else, everyone knew that lilly is the only girl he can ever love.

So she left them be and went back to her room silently, while ayaan and his father were still discussing on the reappearance of miss lilly Malhotra, he still couldn't believe it, his love of life is back. When he heard the news he wanted to rush to malhotra residence to finally see her, hold her, bring her back with him to his place and this time he will not let her leave him ever again.

But his father resisting him to not to do that " I am not telling you to not see her ayaan, I am just warning you that media can raise this as a controversy and that advocate, Mr. Harihar will not loose a chance to snatch everything from your hands. Look son it's just only a matter of 2 months. Once you will sit behind the C. E. O. desk you can rid of this trash of a wife out and can marry your love. Just play this house house for 2 more months and it's done. "

On the mention of his wife, brought him to realize that swarni has disappeared from where she was standing. He started looking for her around the room like a lost puppy "Yash malhotra is throwing a diwali party this Saturday for which we are invited so you can have a word with lilly there, plus nobody will able to raise a question because you are already their son in law. " He heard his dad and told him to leave as he also leaving for his office. His dad was not a bad guy, it's just he is very twisted, and in his twisted ways he loves both his children. With frustrating groan his father left ayaan house.

Ayaan wanted to have a word with his wife before leaving for work but somehow he was unable to lift his foot to reach her. He doesn't want see her, now that he knows that she is no loger going to be around him he doesn't know what is to talk about. This is all so confusing, so he chose to leave this topic unattended and found easy way out, his office.

On the other hand, swarni was feeling rejected from someone who never accepted her. He left her just like that, but why does it make's any difference to him or even her as this all been already decided before 10 months. As she was thinking hard she knew that ayaan was not betraying her but her own heart is. She don't knon why is this heart betraying her, why she is feeling this way, why does it paining her to stomach that she is gonna loose someone who was never hers at the first place.