Tears start to stream down my face as I grab my second can of beer. I open it and start to drink again. Why did Alex have to hurt me? What did I do to deserve all the pain?

———

After drinking the case of beer, I throw the case out in a trash near me. I take my air pods out, put them away, and slowly get up. I walk to a tree and I see everything that has caused me pain and I start punching it. "Why, why, why," I repeat.

After multiple punches I lean my head against the tree and silently cry. I turn around and lean my back against the tree trunk. I look down at my hands and see blood and cuts all over my knuckles.

I sit down and close my eyes trying to get my mind off the physical and mental pain. I slowly start to doze off until my phone rings.

I sigh and painfully pull my phone out of my pocket. I look at it and see that it's Jill.

"Hello," I say quietly as I answer.

"Y/N Y/L!  Where are you? It is 3am!" Jill screams.

I groan and pull the phone away from my ear. I close my eyes as I lean my head against the tree, "Sorry, Jill."

"Sorry?! That's all you have to say?!" Jill asks.

"What else do you want me to say, Jill? I'm in pain, mentally and physically," I tell her as I look at my knuckles.

"Wait, What? What did you do?" She asks concerned and frustrated.

"I punched a tree trunk multiple times," I tell her like it was nothing.

Jill sighs, "I'm coming to pick you up, where are you?"

I look around, "At a park with a playground and there's a concession stand, I think. It's near the hotel," I say as I lean my head back against the tree.

"Ok, I'll be there soon," Jill says.

"Yep," I say and hang up.

I shut my eyes and I am out like a light.
———
I groan as I feel myself being picked up. I slowly open my eyes and see Ashlyn carrying me, I look next to her and see Jill.  Ashlyn looks down at me and smiles. "Let go off me," I tell Ashlyn.

"Nope," she says.

I just groan and roll out of her arms which results in me landing on the floor. "Ow," I say as I stand up slowly.

Jill goes to help me but I just back away. "Leave me alone, I have a killer headache and my hands feel like shit," I say as I turn around walking towards the hotel.

I just hear them sigh and follow me back. Once we get there I walk towards the elevator, "Not so fast Y/L," Jill says as Ashlyn walks past me.

I turn around to face her, "What Jill? I just want to go to bed," I say and my voice cracks slightly at the end.

"Your attitude has gotten out of hand. I can't come out every night to find you drunk somewhere," she says.

"This is only the second time," I tell her.

"I know, but it's effecting the team. They get happy then they get sad. Then they get worried about you. I don't want their playing to be off because of it," she tells me.

I just laugh sarcastically, "So what, do you want me to leave," I ask while looking at her.

Jill doesn't say anything, she just stares at me. My eyes widen and my jaw locks, "You want me to leave, don't you?"

Jill just sighs and looks down. "Fine, I'll leave," I tell her.

I turn around and walk towards the elevator. I turn around and face Jill, "Thanks for the chance," I say sarcastically and walk into the elevator.

I get to my floor and walk to my room. I quickly go onto my computer and buy a ticket for a flight back to Utah, it's at 6:30am. I quickly go to my med kit and get cream and bandages to put around my knuckles. After I'm done I quickly change out of my USWNT clothes and throw them into my suitcase.

I change into my black Adidas sweatpants, my Stanford sweatshirt, along with my red Puma sneakers. Once I'm done packing I grab everything and leave the room. I go downstairs the elevator and get an Uber. After 15 minutes the Uber arrives.

"Where to," the man says as I get into the car.

"Airport please," I say as I look out the window.

I'm going home.

————————————————————————
Hello, everyone! Here is the first update for today! So, Y/N is not going to follow through with what Tristan told her to do, but now she's leaving. Let's see what happens in the next chapter. I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe!