Fall of Beacon

30 minutes before Troy's Semblance activated

With Blake

Blake was running around looking for her team. She didn't find them but she found her past she was trying to run from. Adam a bull faunus who was Blake ex boyfriend. She was afraid backing away from her while Adam taunted her. Adam was calling her a coward and that they were destined to light the fires of revolution. He was standing over someone from the school and he drew he sword and told her that this was the spark. He went to stab the person but Blake rushed him and said, "I'm not running."

 He told her she would. They started fighting with Adam winning. Adam eventually knocked her down and stood over her. Adam told her for betraying him she would lose everything she loved. While they were fighting Yang was looking for Blake. She screamed out for Blake and caught the attention of Blake and Adam. Adam told Blake he would start with Yang. He then stab Blake in the stomach causing her to scream out in pain. 

This caught Yang's attention and caused her to get angry. She yelled at Adam and told him to get away from her and propelled herself at Adam. Adam sheathed his blade and faced her. When she was about to reach him he drew his blade and aimed to cut of her arm. However, Malcolm and Erin who were ordered by Troy to protect WBY showed up. Malcolm grabbed Adam hand before he was able to finish his swing and pulled him out of the way from Yang attack.

 Erin grabbed Blake and brought her away from Adam. Yang knew if Malcolm didn't show up she would have lost her arm this caused her to calm down and more tried calming down. Adam got loose from Malcolm and got a distance away from everyone. Erin had gave Blake some of her blood healing her up.

Adam looked toward Blake and said, "we will see each other again my love next time without your friends to save you." He then turned away and started running. Erin looked toward the group and said, "I could rip his heart out of his chest if you want he isn't fast enough to outrun a vampire." Blake told her they had other things to worry about at the moment. They need to find the rest of team RWBY. 

Erin shrugged her shoulders and told them Weiss should be protected by Issac and Ruby should be with Troy. Blake and Yang both looked at each other and said Ruby couldn't be safer but they should still all group up. Erin and Malcolm told them they were ordered to watch after them wherever they want to go and told them to lead the way. 

Yang and Blake both figured that if their team would be anywhere they would all be working there way toward evacuation or helping others there. They all started running to evacuation and found Sun, Ren, Nora, Issac, and Weiss. They got there and asked where Ruby was and they all said they haven't seen her.

With Ruby

Ruby was trying to get one of the ships back from the Atlas military because they were hacked into. She managed to make it on to one of the ships but the ship was swarmed with Grimm. She started fighting the Grimm Griffons that were on the ship. 

She didn't have to much trouble taking them on but after she finished she heard a click and saw a flash. She looked over and saw Neopolitan with her scroll out. Ruby engaged in a fight with her but Neo was playing with her. Ruby was caught off guard Neo using her semblance of illusions. 

Neo put an illusion up and Roman was behind it and when Ruby slash at Neo the illusion shattered and Roman shot at Ruby. This propelled her back and she had to use her scythe to stop from falling off the ship. Ruby asked what they gained from this and Roman told her she was asking the wrong questions its "what he can't afford to lose." 

Ruby was losing the fight and they almost knocked her off the ship but she used her scythe to stop herself but she was hanging off the side. Neo walked over and pointed her umbrella sword at Ruby but Ruby pulled herself up and pressed the release button on Neo umbrella causing the wind to pick her up. Ruby got up on to the ship and engaged Roman again.