The Bio

Name: Troy Mikaelson (If you wish pretend it's you)

Age: Appearance (17) Actual age(1000+)

Looks Like:

Powers: Immense strength, Vamp(Super Speed), Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Smell, Werewolf Transformation, Immortality, Vampire Gift(turn humans and Faunus), Werewolf Gift(When he bites people if he wishes he can turn them into werewolves), Compulsio...

Powers: Immense strength, Vamp(Super Speed), Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Smell, Werewolf Transformation, Immortality, Vampire Gift(turn humans and Faunus), Werewolf Gift(When he bites people if he wishes he can turn them into werewolves), Compulsion, Mass Compulsion, and Embrace the Vampire(When his humanity is off it increases his strength, Speed, and senses to whole new levels.)

Semblance: Im adding a semblance. Mainly because this wouldn't be a real RWBY fanfiction without one. The semblance will be called "Darkness." This semblance will surround the areas in darkness and lets you use the darkness as weapon. The range is based of the Darkness in side of Troy. The Darkness comes from his vampire side and the older he gets the greater darkness he has. This can be further extended with his humanity off since he becomes more evil and vicious. example how his semblance works: he can use the darkness to make shadow weapons to fight enemies or engluff enemies in darkness and squish them with the darkness. It basically lets him use magic but only darkness. (OP as Hell)

Personality: Caring, Strong, Cruel, Calculating

Humanity off Personality: Vicious, Doesn't care about hurting or killing people, Doesn't mind turning people for sport, Strong, Revenge Seeking

Likes: Summer Rose, Blood, Faunus, Powers, Alcohol, Weapons, Ruby, Velvet, Blake, Killing Evil people

Dislikes: White Fang, Salem, Grimm, Turning people, CRDL, He can stand Ozpin but has a sneaking suspicion not to like him, People misusing his gift, Turning off his humanity, Loneliness

Family: Go to the Originals Wiki if you want to know too many to put i'm lazy.