Becoming a Familiar to a Rose

Troy was in werewolf form in the STRQ dorm. STRQ have learned from Ozpin the wolf would be a familiar for their team. Team STRQ were all talking about naming the wolf. They were going through names and the wolf would let them know if he didn't like it by growling. They were going through hundreds of names until Raven said Lupis. They all liked the name and heard the wolf didn't growl.

 The wolf named Lupis agreed with the name because it screamed lone wolf. They all were ecstatic and Summer grabbed ahold of Raven screaming it was a great name. Team STRQ didn't realize the time and were chatting about their new teammate or familiar. Qrow being oddly aware checked the time. 

He got up screaming to his team they had class in five minutes. They all rushed out of the door leaving it wide open. Lupis followed and in his wolf form shut his door by biting the knob. He rushed after team STRQ by following their scent. Lupis thought to himself that life was looking interesting for him. Team STRQ rushed through the door to their classroom.

 Summer being in front tripped causing her whole team fall. The classroom laughed because they knew even though team STRQ was the favor team of Beacon they always seemed to pull stunts like this. The teacher sighed and told them to get in their seats. Class resumed and five minutes later the door slid open. 

The whole class tensed up because a wolf had walked in. The teacher drew his weapon and was about to attack the wolf until Summer screamed for him to stop. She ran down to the wolf and got in front of him. She said the wolf was a familiar for their team and he must have followed them. Everyone relaxed at the information and a few people asked questions on how they found him. What they named him. Summer nervously answered the questions. 

Lupis just sat around looking at the students a few of the males seemed jealous at him. The girls of the classroom were pestering Lupis. Lupis didn't mind but he was getting slightly annoyed because of the jealous stares. The teacher saved Lupis by saying he had a class to teach. Everyone started apologizing and went back to their seats. 

Lupis followed and sat next to team STRQ. He didn't really care to listen so he laid down and slowly drifted off to sleep. Lupis was having a dream. He was having a nightmare of the scene of him being forced to leave his family. It was playing on repeat in his nightmare. 

Unknown to Lupis he was whimpering in his sleep. He woke up from being shaken by Summer. Lupis opened his eyes to see a worry look from team STRQ and others in the classroom. Summer started petting him not knowing what to say. Lupis put his head in Summer lap and kept staring into Summer eyes. The class got back into the lesson while Summer kept petting Lupis.

 Lupis slowly fell back to sleep and this time he didn't have a nightmare. Team STRQ was watching him and saw that he looked like he was smiling. They smiled at this even the emo Raven. Lupis was woken up to the bell signifying class was over. Team STRQ went to the dining hall being followed by Lupis. Everyone was tensed and curious why a wolf was following STRQ around. They ate their lunch while Lupis sat watching them. 

Summer asked what they were supposed to feed Lupis. Raven just said meat and went back to eating. Summer facepalmed and put a piece of steak in front of Lupis. Lupis knew the steak would only last for so long before his vampire side forced him to drink. Lupis nonetheless ate the steak. After team STRQ and Lupis ate they went to their next class. This class was a repeat of the first class but with Lupis not scaring everyone and having a nightmare. 

After classes team STRQL(Lupis named was added for convenience) stayed behind and did their extra work. Raven and Summer managed to get most their extra work done for the week while Tai and Qrow barely did any. Lupis just slept through detention laying on Summer lap. Team STRQL went their separate ways. Summer being a weapon fanatic went and started tweaking her weapon.