First Trimester

Raph POV

She's so freaking hungry. And not even like usual, regularly she's always eating but the things she eat now is so weird. I saw her eating one of Mikey's olive, chocolate, gummy bear, pepperoni pizzas. I don't think that's good for her but Donnie says that's normal. "Hey princess". I said sitting down beside her. "I think I'm getting fat"! She whined as she rubbed her flat stomach. I kissed her. "No that's what got us in this situation"! She said pushing me. "You do realize you're not showing yet babe"? Raph asked. "Yes I am! Sammy am I fat"?! (Y/n) asked. "Yes". Sam said not looking up from his phone. I threw a pillow at him. "No! I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention". Sam said. "I'm sad now". (Y/n) mumbled. I hugged her. "What are you naming the baby"? Sam asked. "I honestly don't know". (Y/n) said. I kissed her again. "Donnie is trying to get a ultra sound machine thing for you. So he can make sure our baby is ok". I said.

(Y/n) POV

I'm sleepy... I want to sleep. I started to pace, life is crazy bro. "I'm sleepy Raph". I said. "Go to bed then". Raph said. "I want you to come to"! I pouted. Raph smiled. He picked me up and took me to his room. We were comfy and he locked the door I looked at him. "I'm horny". I said. He laughed. "What"? Raph asked. "Horny". I said. "I heard you". Raph said. "Well you ain't doing anything"! I said annoyed. "I can't, go to sleep". Raph said. I pouted. "Please Raph". I begged touching his hand. "Sleep". Raph said turning his light off and then laying down. He pulled me into his chest. Raph kissed my forehead and went to sleep. I soon fell asleep after him. The next day I was looking at birth videos. "Ew"! I yelled. "Ah yes the miracle of child birth". Donnie said. "She's crying"! I said. "Yes babies do that (Y/n)". Raph said. "The baby isn't even out her vajayjay yet! She looks like she's in so much pain"! I said. "You've been shot and tortured before". Sam said.

"Oh my god it's ripping the...". The baby popped out I stared. "Yo why this kid look like ET"? I asked. Mikey laughed. "You're so mean". Leo said. "That kid do look like a blood covered ET". Sam said. "All babies look like that". Donnie said. "Man I ain't fuck ET". I mumbled. "You ain't fuck Raph either. He fucked you". Sam said. "Fight me". I said. "I mean-". I cut Raph off. "So help me God I will shoot you". I said. "So mean". Raph said. "I'm going to go buy some chocolate". I said. Later on when I was watching Raph train... While eating my chocolate. "I'm having major deja vu". I mumbled getting up. "Huh"? Raph asked not hearing me. "Nothing I'm going to bathroom". I said. "Ok". Raph shrugged.