Raph is weird

"Sammy". I said walking up to him. "Yeah sissy"? Sam asked. "Uh... We need to talk". I said. He gave a confused but worried look. "Alright... Is everything ok"? Sam asked. "I don't know yet". I mumbled. We sat on Sam bed. "How do you feel about having a nephew"? I asked. "Huh? Are you pregnant!? How are you pregnant"!? Sam was shocked. "No! I'm not... But Raph wants a baby. I don't know why he wants one. But he's been trying to sleep with me a lot and drop baby hints. And I don't make any important decisions like that unless I consult with you". I said. "Your boyfriend of two or so years who lives in the swears and is a 6ft tall turtle wants to start a family with you". Sam was thinking. "But I'm already basically your kid. So couldn't he just act like I'm his son"? Sam asked. "You want to call Raph dad"? I asked. "Good point. I don't know... On one hand I see where he's coming from. But on the other hand... Would your child take you away from me"? Sam asked.

"Nothing can ever do that Sammy". I smiled. "You say that now. But the diapers and the crying... You'll be around Raph and that baby. But I really want for you to be happy. So better question is. Do you want to have a baby"? Sam asked. I didn't say anything. "Hmm... Alright I see. You're scared that it'll die"? Sam asked. "You remember when we did that one case with a witch and she put that spell on me". I said. "Yeah but we killed her. Did you tell Raph about that btw"? Sam asked. "I never thought we'd have this conversation. I just assumed with all the bad guys and stuff. We just weren't having kids". I sighed. "I mean you'll raise a good kid. Look at me". Sam smiled. "Sam we're both mentally insane in public eye". I said. "Yeah! But you have Raph to help! He won't let you give his kid a gun at 4 like dad did! They won't be training their asses off at 6. They won't be soldiers by 9. They won't be hunting by 11. And they won't need to save the world at 15". Sam said.

I sighed. "So you're cool with it right"? I asked. "Yeah"! I finished talking to Sam and spotted Raph. I guess I should go get a job. "Hey princess". Raph said kissing my neck. "Hello Raphael". I said taking a step back. "Really? Distancing yourself". Raph rolled his eyes. "I don't trust you". I said. "Well what are you going to do when mating season comes? It's in two days". Raph said. My eyes widen. "Nani"!? I yelled what in Japanense. Leo has been teaching me Japanese also we watch anime together. But don't tell Raph. He doesn't like me being around Leo for long amounts of time while he's not around. "Yeah I have your scent babe. Try to run it'll make it way more exciting". Raph smirked. "Sammy! I'm going to be in Kansas! Get the car keys"! I yelled. "What you never had a problem with me fucking you before. Right mate"? Raph asked. He was on his pre mating season talk.

"It's different this time! I need more time to think Raph". I said. "I'm sane until tomorrow. But after that you're mine either way". Raph smirked. "Don't turn me on while I'm fucking thinking Jesus"! I yelled running out the lair. I made it to the surface. Alright. Alright. I want Raph baby. I want this. I mean why wouldn't I... I love Raph. But Jesus his mating season doesn't give me much of a choice. When we were younger it'll be like 2 to 3 days. Now it's 2 to 3 weeks. That's a month of overly horny Raph out of the year. He's even more aggressive and possessive. He's always around me. He barely let's Sammy come around me. God forbid his brothers even think about talking to me. Because he'll be ready to fight. His brothers are usually with they're girlfriends to. Donnie with April, Leo with Karai, Mikey with Renet. Raph would want to have sex everywhere. There's not a lot I can do while he's like this. He's way stronger than I am and usually convinces me to do it with him. I felt my face heat up.

"Why the hell am I horny! I'm supposed to be doing something". I face palm. I stole 300 dollars. "Alright during the 9 month period of pregnancy at least 274 days. If I manage to steal 300 dollars from now and during that time period I should have at least 100,000 if I save it. Then I'll get a job while Raph raises the baby. I should have went college"! I growled. "You could still go dumbass! Why the hell am I even... Wait you need a high school diploma for most jobs anyway. Plus I'll be stealing. Maybe... I could make this work. I could work at like Walmart or something". I said. "I told you I'll get a job". My eyes widen. "Jesus Raph! What's up with you sneaking around like that! Were you following me"? I asked as he took me to a roof. "Yeah. You're such a nerd all you do is ramble and calculate in your head". Raph laughed. "Shut up". I said. "You're a sexy nerd. My badass sexy princess". Raph kissed me. I kissed him back he got on top of me. "Raph not on the roof". I said.

"Why not no one can see us"? Raph asked. "God can". I said. "That's funny coming from someone who knows that's not how God works". Raph said kissing my neck. He rubbed my thigh. I jumped off the roof and caught myself on a ledge of a window pulling myself into the building and running down the stairs into the street. I was pulled into a alleyway. "You want to play tag babe"? Raph smirked. I felt his hand go into my pants. "You better run faster than that. God forbid if you're that slow when mating season starts". Raph whispered in my ear. "Can I have a due over"? I asked. "I'll give you a 10 second headstart. You better move fast princess". Raph chuckled. I nodded and ran again.

(A/n who's ready for some smut/lemons🍋?!!?!)