When you're jealous

(Y/n) POV)

Raph was in human form we were at the park. I sat on the swings Raph was pushing me. Sammy was talking to some girls. I smirked. "Get some Sammy"! I yelled causing him to turn a little red. He looked me and mouthed 'Fuck you'. I smiled and yelled. "I think that's gonna happen between you and your friends"! I laughed and Sammy grabbed the two girls hands and walked away. Raph sat on the swing next to me. "I think ya might have upset him, princess". Raph said to me. "Yeah. But now he's gone". I said. Raph smiled and kissed my hand. And I was all of a sudden pushed on the ground. By a black-haired girl, with green eyes, and light skinned. "What heck". I whispered and I saw blood from a cut I got from a hunt. And it opened when I hit the ground. I saw Sam mouth an 'Oh, no'.

To his friends. The girl was flirting with Raph. Jealousy took over me.
I grabbed the girl by her black hair. When she was gonna touch Raph's muscles. I jerked her back and took out my demon knife. I know this is a human but knives still can kill a human. I put the knife to her throat. I started ticking. "Listen here you little whore ass bitch.  You don't talk to him or me. Matter of a fact. DON'T EVER FUCKING *tick* TOUCH ME *tick* AGAIN. OR I'LL CUT  YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR THROAT *tick* AND GET IT MAILED OFF. OR, OR I COULD END YOUR *tick* MISERABLE LIFE RIGHT *tick* NOW BITCH"!!! I traced the knife on her neck.

And raised it up to her with a sick smile. And a large piece of her hair off. Leaving a huge bald spot there. I laughed at her as she cried, Sam tackled me to the ground. Raph started to say stuff in Latin. The girl ran away crying, and I sat there shocked that Raph knew a couple things in Latin. He said a couple stuff, wrong which caused Sam and me to laugh. Raph smiled at me. We heard police sirens. "5-o take off"! Sam yelled. We all ran to the apartment laughing. I started reading a book. Raph smirked at me. "Nerd". He said. "I will hit you with this book". I said.