Test

A month went by I was with Sam. We were doing workouts until I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up not bothering to close the door. "Sis you ok"? Sam asked. "Yeah... Yeah I'm fine". I said wiping my mouth. For the pass week this has been happening. "Maybe you should go to a doctor... Or Donnie. Because you could have the flu". Sam said. "I'll go see him later". I said. We walked out the bathroom. I felt myself get a little dizzy. I stumbled walking and sitting on the couch. My head started to ache in pain. "(Y/n) are you ok"? Mikey asked me. "Yeah just a headache". I said. I'm rarely ever sick, this is so weird. Maybe I should see Donnie. I felt a wave of nausea wash over me. I laid down feeling incredibly sick to my stomach. "(Y/n)"! Sam yelled. I closed my eyes as my head started to ache. "I'm fine... I'm good". I mumbled. "What's up with you"? Raph asked. "She's sick". Sam said. Raph eyes widen. "Did you see Donnie!? Are you ok"!? Raph yelled. "No... I am, just give me a minute". I mumbled.

I slowly fell asleep. I woke up in Raph bed. Sam was beside me. "(Y/n) you want to know something I just thought about"? Sam asked handing me a glass of water. "What is it Sammy"? I drunk the water. "You haven't had mood swings for the past month and the months over". Sam said. "Mood swings"? I asked confused. "(Y/n) have you had your period"? Sam asked. My eyes widen. I can't believe I've been so stupid. I quickly got up and ran to Donnie. "Donnie"! I yelled. "Oh! You're up! Good I got your medicine-". I quickly closed the doors to his lab. "Donnie I'm pregnant not sick"! I said. His eyes widen. "Oh... Well. You won't need this then". Donnie mumbled. He looked at me. "Have you taken a test yet"? Donnie asked. "No but I'm late and how else to explain everything else! I don't just simply get sick for no reason"! I said in panic. "Hold on! Wait! Calm down. Because if you are pregnant then that's bad on the baby. Well it makes since how you passed out. You were just training... Which could also hurt the- Lay down I'm going to run some test". Donnie said.

30 minutes passed Donnie had just finished. "Ok so you are pregnant! Better news is the baby is fine! But I suggest you don't do anymore training, sparring, running, fighting, I don't even suggest going up or down stairs". Donnie said. I felt dizzy again. Donnie snapped his fingers in front of me. "Hey! Hey! Don't pass out it'll be harmful on your body". Donnie said. Raph walked in I had my shirt off so I was basically in my bra and pants with Donnie in front of me. Raph looked between us. "Someone better start talking". He growled. "Nope"! Donnie raised his hand backing away. "I swear on Sammy life we weren't doing anything". I said. I would never lie on Sam life. "Oh well what's going on"? Raph asked. "Good news Raphael"! Donnie smiled. "She isn't sick"? Raph asked. "Yep and also you're going to be a father"! Donnie said. "...Say what now"? Raph asked.

"You got me pregnant dumbass". I said. Raph smiled and hugged me. "Yes babe! wait... What about the birth control"? Raph asked. "Everything is fine. But she shouldn't train, spar, fight, get stressed, don't upset her, I still highly recommend not going up or down stairs". Donnie said. "What's up with you and stairs dude"? I asked. "Got it no stairs! Anything else I should do"? Raph asked as him and Donnie talked I put my shirt on and left. "Pregnant"? Sammy asked while Leo, Mikey. April, Karai, and Casey sat there confuse. "Yep". I said. "Awesome. Can I name it"? Sam asked. "Ask Raph". I laughed. "Wait you're pregnant"? Leo asked. "Yeah". I said. "Congrats"! Mikey yelled. "Where did- oh. Don't walk away like that"! Raph yelled hugging me. "Sorry? I got bored". I pouted. "Well congratulations you two". Leo smiled. "I hope it's a boy or a girl. Either one of the two". I laughed. Raph kisses my cheek.

(A/n boy or girl and check out my new TMNT book with the 2012 and Punk turtles please if you want 🥺. Also I will be ending this book as soon as I do the his/her first word. Because I want to do a wedding and honeymoon. So yeah you look amazing btw... Ok I'll go)