He asks you out

(Raph's POV)

I was reading my ninja magazine when (Y/n) popped up in my head. Her beautiful eyes. Her gorgeous hair. I sighed thinking about her. "RAPH" a voice screamed my name. I jumped up talking out my sais and pointed them towards whoever called my name. I think (Y/n) is rubbing off on me.

I looked and saw Mikey with a terrified expression. "I-I just w-wanted to know i-if you wanted p-pizza" he whimpered to me. I groaned and put my sias up. "I'm going out" I stated to him.

(Y/n) POV)

Raph and I have known each other for at least a month now. "Sammy what are you doing"? I asked him as I saw him clean a gun. " What does it look like I'm doing"? He said. I started twitching a little I sometimes get these little twitches and ticks. "Bout to *twitch* get knocked the hell out". I said. " You wanna go"? He asked and smirked a little. We both were just playing. Nothing serious. "O how I would love to". I said getting up.

I tackled him to the ground and started to tickle him. He laughed then kicked my stomach and rolled me off of him and started tickling me. "You're  *laugh* such a *wiz* bitch". I finally got out. After a while, we were both tired. He kicked me a little too hard plus he had boots on. So that is gonna leave a mark but I had worse. From my dad and our training.

There was a knock at the door. I wonder who that could be. I opened the door to see..................... My ex. "What the shit biscuit"!? I yelled at him. "Hi". he said. "Bye". I said. I was gonna close the door when I heard. "Wait! If you don't listen to me. I'm gonna go and tell social serves that you live alone". He said. I looked at him. "You do know. Snitches get stitches. Right"? I asked him annoyed.

I saw my bother moving over to the gun that was under the kitchen table. To be honest I would probably let my brother shoot him. "Look, baby. I'm sorry". He said. "Don't be sorry hoe be careful". And with that my brother pushed me aside. "Leave my sister alone you small dick". He said. And man I love Sammy. He pointed the gun at him.

"(Y/n) get your brother". My ex-said. "I don't know man, he gets pretty wild with a gun. Might accidentally shoot me". I gave him a smirk. He was scared. "Your both freaks."! He yelled and ran off. This kinda triggered Sam. He shot him in the foot. "Shiiiit did I leave the stove on". I laughed and own joke and we watched my ex hop away. Sammy high fiber me.

"All that training was good for something". I told him. "I should have just killed-" my brother didn't finish because I felt something off in the house. "Sammy, go play video games in your room". He quickly nodded and left. I grabbed the gun and went to my room were the feeling was coming from.

I opened my door to see Raph. He smirked at me. And I threw the gun on my bed. "How many of those do you have in this house"? Asked joking a little but still a hint of worry. "As many as Sammy and me need". I stated matter-of-a-factly.  "Princess I've been meaning to tell ya something". Raph said. "What"? I asked.

"You're going out with me now". He said. "Since when"? I asked teasingly    "Since now". He said. " I don't remember being on any dates Raphie". I said to him. He tought about this for a minute. "I'm taking you on a date. Don't wear anything flashy". He stated. "Sure. Wasn't gonna do that anyway".