Clingy

(Y/n) POV

Ever since Raph and I had sex, he's been around me nonstop. I was cleaning my knives and he was right there on my bed. I got up. "Where are you going"? Raph asked. "Bathroom". I said. After I walked out of the bathroom he was at the door and gave me a hug. He kissed my neck, and squeezed my ass. "Raph have to do something". I said. "I want to hang out". Raph said. "We've been around each other for 3 days. I've been slacking and I'm supposed to meet Sam for a hunt". I said. Raph seemed yo get the message. "You're saying I'm clingy"? Raph asked. "Like every since we y'know...". I trailed off looking down. "Had sex". Raph said smiling thinking about it. "Yeah, you've been around me, like I haven't seen you punching the life out of the bag in the living room". I said. Raph left out the room without one word. I went after him. "Hey Raph"? I asked while he was mid way gone. "What"? He asked. "Don't think I didn't like it. I love that you want to spend time together". I said. "Yeah princess, can I get a kiss before you leave"? Raph asked. I smirked. "Maybe when I come back". I said.

Raph ran straight for me. "Shit". I said running, I laughed a little. "I'm going to catch you"! Raph said. "In your dreams dude"! I said. I saw Mikey pop his head out of his room up a head. "Are we playing tag"! Mikey shouted. I ran into his room locking the door and started laughing. "Babe! Come out"! Raph yelled. "So, what up"? I asked Mikey. "I can show you my comic collection"! Mikey said. His room was a totally mess. But more of a organized mess, he seemed to know where everything was. So I don't judge, when my room is clean I don't know where anything is. After a while of Mikey and I chilling, I left looking both ways. I walked towards the exit to go meet Sam, I'm late but I'm always late. I felt something pin me. I looked and it was Raph. "Dude, I could  have shot you". I said seriously. "I want my kiss". Raph said. I laughed. "No". I said. Raph smirked. And kissed down my neck. "Well you're already late. Might as well make you later". Raph said. I blushed. "Ok I'll give you kiss. Just because I need to go". I said. I kissed Raph quickly. He frowned and pulled me into a more passionate one. "Alright you can go princess". He said kissing me again. He let me go and I quickly had to go so Sam and I can kill Satan.