We'll work through it Raph

I knocked on the dojo door after what felt like hours. "Raph I'm coming in". I said opening it. I walked in to see him hitting the punching bag. "Look Raph. We should talk this out". I said. "What's there to talk about"? Raph growled. "I know you're angry at me! I know I fucked up but jeez! Do you freaking blame me!? Look at how you're acting"! I said. He walked over to me. "So you're trying to blame me"? Raph asked. "I'm not blaming you! Everything is always my fault. Look I'll figure out something. Since having this kid is so fucking important to you"! I started to feel my eyes watering and the back of my throat swell. "I'mtryingmybestRaph"! I said crying. I quickly turned away from him being as I don't like people seeing me cry. I think Raph has only seen me cry once and that's was when I was completely stressed about saving the world. "(Y/n)... Baby look at me". Raph said. I looked at him he cuffed my cheek. "I'm sorry I didn't... I didn't mean to upset you. Look we can wait 3 months. Hell I'll wait 3 years as long as it's our child". Raph said. "Raph why do you want to have a baby so bad anyway"? I asked as we sat down on the floor.

"It's... Uh. Kinda embarrassing princess". Raph said. "Come on! Tell me". I said. "If I get you pregnant... You won't leave me". Raph said. "Leave you? Where I'm going? I don't do cases anymore-". Raph cut me off. "No! I meant... Leave me for some other person. Throw me aside and find someone who deserves you. You're smart, beautiful, and chill. I just don't see why you'd like me". Raph said. "I don't like you Raph. I love you. And you don't need to get me pregnant for me to stay. Because your ass is stuck with me! I'm not going anywhere". I smiled. Raph smiled at me. Then he smirked, a familiar smirk. Raph pinned me to the floor. "Wait a sec Raph you want to... Here"? I blushed looking around the dojo. "Yeah here and now princess. I still want to let some angry out and you're stressed so it seems like the perfect time to make you mine again". Raph bit my neck.

"Raph I'm always yours". I said. He kissed me passionately. "Wait in turtle form"? I asked. He smirked. "Wait we never did it... Hold on I need to research something". I said taking out my phone. Raph took my phone. "I'll answer any questions you have". Raph asked. "Turtles dicks are as long as there shells. So... Y'know"? I asked. "You trying to find out"? Raph asked. "From a scale of 1 inch to 12 inches". I said. "14". Raph said. I choked on spit. "Raph pulled it out. My eyes widen and I turned away. "You want me to fuck you from the back baby"? Raph gripped my hips pulling me towards him and I felt it poke me hard. I chuckled I'm in danger. 7 hours later Raph was mopping the dojo while I laid on the couch almost naked. The only thing I had on was a overgrown hoodie that belongs to Raph that reached my knees since he wore it in his turtle form. It was really snuggly though. I couldn't feel my waist down. "Raph you're going to have to take care of me. This is your fault"! I yelled. "Yes ma'am". Raph said sitting on the couch with me. "I'm not going to make it through this mating season". I said. "You were supposed to rest today. But you just had to make me horny". Raph said. "I did nothing". I mumbled. "Oh you did something baby. You did a lot". Raph kissed me. "I'm biting your dick off". I said. "Oh hot". Raph laughed.

(A/n I lowkey wanna do a sister scenario book with the turtles. But I wanna do a Punk turtles to don't know why but they be hitting different. So if I did do that it'll be a sister scenario or a boyfriend scenario. Also who's your fav Ninja Turtle and Punk Turtle? And someone please tell me some good punk turtle books cause I can't find any 😭)