When a friend flirts with you

(Y/n) POV

I was sitting in class bored out of my mind, so I decided to read. As the bell rang I kept reading as I walked throughout the halls. I saw Sam and some guy my age. "Hey Sammy"! I said. I wore my leather jacket, with a white shirt under it, and some black fittings ripped up jeans, I had some finger gloved on with spikes on them. "Hey (Y/n) this is Christian". Sam said. "What up"! I said. "You're pretty". Christan said in a accent. "Thanks". I said. "Pretty crazy". Sam mumbled. I looked at him and smiled. Raph walked up in human form. "I mean really you're so beautiful. Do you have a-". Christan was cut off by Raph pulling me in for a kiss. I got flustered because first that was unexpected, in public, and second it was so passionate. "Hey babe". Raph said after pulling away. "Ew"! Sam said. "What"? I asked him. "I'm here to walk you guys home". Raph said. "Christan we should go before they get lovey dovey". Sam said. "Don't make me call Maya". I said. Sam went quiet. "Christan this is Raph". I said. "Hi"! Christan said. Raph said nothing and was basically glaring at the dude.

"Are you ok"? I asked Raph. He held my waist and pulled me close to him tight. "Yeah, I'm fine". Raph said. "It's good to be friends with such a beautiful girl as yourself but I need to head home". Christan said kissing my hand and leaving. "Where is he from"? I asked Sam. "I don't know". Sam shrugged. "How are you so comfortable with that guy flirting with you"! Raph finally asked when we all left the school and started walking. "He wasn't flirting with me". I said. Sam looked at us. "Raph you might as well not say anything. Because she's oblivious when it comes to that". Sam said. "Woman come on even your brother knows it and you don't"! Raph yelled. "Uh huh". I said. "What do you mean by uh huh"? Raph asked. "I mean that there's no way that guy could flirt with me". I said. "Well he did, and you did nothing". Raph said. "You're jealous for no reason". I said laughing.

"Is she serious"? Raph asked. Sam nodded. "You guys are weird". I said going into the sewer.