Date

(Raph's  POV)

I was getting everything I needed I wanted to impress (Y/n) so I got meat lovers pizza. And some apple cider. Today had to be perfect. I went to a rooftop not too far away from her apartment. And went back to that lair. "Guys I'm going to be gone for an hour". I yelled out and left.

(Y/n) POV)

"Sammy"! I screamed. "What the hell are you screaming about"? He asked me annoyed. "Nothing just like to make you upset". I said. "Have fun on the date with your boy toy". He said smirking. "At least I got the guts to talk to my crush". I shot back at him. "Jerk". "Bitch". I had to go over the rules. "Lock all the doors shut the windows when I come back I'll knock 3 times". I told him.

"And most importantly-". He cut me off. " Shoot first ask questions later. God (Y/n) I'm not 5". He said smiling at me. "I know". I gave him a knife and a gun. "Don't hesitate to kill put keep them alive if necessary cause I ain't gonna clean up no blood.....again". And with that, I heard a knock on the window.

"Why can't your boy toy use the front door"? Sam asked. " I don't know Sammy". I gave him a quick goodbye and Raph was already in my room. "No guns gonna be pulled out this time"? He asked playfully. I reached into my boot and pulled out a pistol. And aimed it at him. "Happy"? I asked him.

"I mean like really is it safe to keep that many guns in one house"? He asked. I chuckled and he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. "Dude"! I asked him. "It's faster this way". He said. "Ok". We jumped roof from roof until he stopped and it looked like a picnic. "Cool". I said as he put me down. "Thanks". We sat down my shyness overtook me and I looked away from him.

"Aww. Is princess shy now"? He asked me smirking. "I-i'm gonna knock t-that smirk off your f-face". I warned him but it failed to sound intimidating. "That's sooo cute". He teased. I kinda started ticking a little. He was then worried. "Hey, are you cold? You ok (Y/n)"? He asked

I didn't want him to know so I told him I felt something crawl on me but its cool know. "So tell me about your hot-headed arse". I said. " Well, I'm the second oldest out of my brothers. It's Leo, me, Donnie, and Mikey. I swear im the normal one. Leo is a lame geek. Donnie is a nerd. And Mikey is a pain the shell". He told me.

"Well my brother can be a pain in the ass too but I was raised to protect him with my life". I told him. " Don't get me wrong. And if you ever tell them I said this I'll kill ya. But I love them all and will die for every single on le of them". He said. "Yeah, I won't say a word". We ate and talked more.

"So I heard you speak to your brother. What happened to you guys that made you need to train and think like that"? He asked. "Don't worry about that. It's nothing". I told him. He frowned at this. We later packed up and Raph once again threw me over his shoulder. And jumped to my apartment. He let me down and we both climbed in. "Just to let you know Raph you have a nice ass". I told him his face turned a hint of pink.

Then he smirked. "Remember you're, my girlfriend now". He said to me. " I got flustered and looked away. And he lifted my chin. He leaned in. I leaned in too and when our lips were about to meet I pulled away. I smirked as he was red. He then left after a while. And I put my brother to bed after he fell asleep on the couch. I guess I didn't need to knock. Raph somehow got in here. Fucking ninja.