✨ Introduction/Rules + Guidelines ✨

Hello everyone!! This is a second Warriors one-shot book I've made, except this one is for x reader one-shots instead! I hope you all enjoy the journey and this first chapter is the guidelines! So here we go!
****
💙THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE - NO MORE REQUESTS WILL BE TAKEN💙
****
What You Can Request:
Since this is an x reader book, you can request a character x reader! Try to keep away however from The Broken Code arc and Squirrelflight's Hope since I haven't read those yet (though I have the super edition and books 1-2), and the newest novella collection. You can also request AUs. For example "Good Tigerstar x Reader" or something like that! Update: you can now request OC x Reader or OC x OC. There is a second update with the form/information if you would like this xD. Update 2: 9/11; please don't request character x OC. This book is specifically for x reader requests. If you want an OC x canon character, go to my other one-shot book.

No Lemons. I don't feel comfortable with them. That's straight up. I'm fine with flirting and insinuating something happened but actually writing it, even just a little is just a no xD.

Specific Types of Readers: If you want a specific reader then feel free to request it! Whether shy, flirty, kittypet, rouge, leader, etc. if you want specifically male or female as well otherwise I'll use he/she in the chapter just like that.

Types of one-shots: The one-shot doesn't have to be romance either xD. You can request a sibling like relationship, apprentice and mentor, mother/father and child anything xD, I don't want to restrict people! (Just make sure it's legal xD)

Rules/Guidelines
1. Be Respectful - Please don't be rude or anything, if it says requests are closed when you request I will politely tell you they are closed but just to request again when they are open. Edit: 1/7/2020: Also please be respectful to requests, you're entitled to your opinion but please don't force your opinion into the comments of the one-shot, please just enjoy the one-shot for what it is or don't read it. Plain and simple. Rude comments will be deleted, but I don't want it to get to that point 💙💙

2. How Many Times Can You Request? You can request as MANY times as you want! You can either just give a ___ x reader or you can give an idea with it, or just an idea on its own and I'll choose a cat! I'll try and not focus solely on requests too, I'll try and do my own. Should be easier to get ideas xD

Code (What stands for what):

Y/N: Your Name (I'll state whether it's rouge, kittypet, apprentice, leader etc etc either at the start or in the chapter name)

E/C: Eye Colour

F/C: Fur Colour

F/M: Fur marking (tabby, speckled etc)

F/L: Fur Length

A/N: Apprentice's Name (if you have an apprentice in the story)

K/N: Kit name (if you have kits in the story, will have a number at the end of the N if more than one)

F/N: Father's Name (if you're given one)

M/N: Either Mother's Name or Mate's Name (will explain what one at the beginning don't worry)

B/F/N: Best Friend's Name

S/N: Sister's Name

B/N: Brother's Name
~~~~
Rule 3 (added 22nd August): Time it takes to write a request. Please don't ask me when your request is going to be written or if it's being written. I am still in school, actually in my second last year where I will have less time, and my exams are coming up. I will try to close requests from now on around these times but PLEASE don't ask me how long your request is taking. I get worried that people will hate me for taking so long, and I like to make sure everything is perfect for your request. I also have moments where motivation is just- lost and...I can't bring myself to write. I have taken days where I haven't updated, so please don't ask me when your request is going to be written.

I think that's everything so take care everyone!! I'll see you all soon! 💙💙💙