"So what were you saying about not being scared huh?" Xander said with a big smirk on his face.

"I'm not scared" I looked at him.

"Then why do you keep looking away hm?"

"Because it's boring" I'm to stubborn to admit that I'm scared.

"Yeah okay" his smirk just getting bigger ughh.

I started feeling sleepy and I laid my head on Xaviers chest but I had to keep waking myself up I don't wanna fall asleep I'd be completely vulnerable and I don't trust them. However I failed as I felt my eyes close and darkness consume me.

____________________________________

I woke up to the sound of a thud but I was to tired to open my eyes.

"Shh don't wake her up Xander be quiet" I heard what I think to be Caleb wisper.

"I wasn't your the one being loud" he said back.

"Both of you shut up" someone else whisper yelled I think It was Blake I could still feel Xaviers arms around me.

"Awh they both look so cute" Cole cooed.

"Cole you get Bri ill get Xavier" Blake said.

I then felt someone taking Xaviers arms of me which I presume was Blake and then felt Coles arms lifting me up bridal style I had my head resting on his shoulder but then I realised I don't know where he's taking me I tried opening my eyes and lifted my head up of his shoulder.

"Shh hey babygirl I'm taking you to your room you fell asleep" Cole whispered to me.

I was too tired to do anything so I just put my head back on his shoulder. We entered my room and he laid me in bed and pulled the covers over me he said on the edge of the bed facing me ruining his fingers through my hair causing me to feel even more sleepy and my eyes started to flutter shut he chuckled "that always used to make you sleepy when you were little he said. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and said "goodnight princess I love you" I wanted to say I love you back but quickly realised I shouldn't this could all be a trick and I wasn't gonna fall for it I just closed my eyes as he got up and left my room leaving me to fall into a peaceful slumber.

____________________________________

I shot up into a sitting position eyes wide and breathing heavily I took in my surroundings and saw I was in my bedroom I was finding it extremely difficult to breathe I stumble out of bed and went to my backpack by my bed and grabbed my inhaler I haven't needed it for a while but I'm glad I kept it. As I was sat on the floor I looked over at the digital clock on my bedside table to see that it's twenty past three in the morning crap I felt really thirsty so I decided to go get some water from the kitchen hoping no one would be up if Dan found me out of my room at night ibwould get the worst beating and he would lock me in the basement. I made my way quietly out of my room and towards the start but just before I reached them I walked into a hard chest and fell back on my butt shit that hurt my ribbs.

"What the fuck why are you awake" it was Blake shit shit shit.

"U-um I was j-just going to get s-some water" I stuttered shit I'm in big trouble.

He bent down and and put two arms on my sides and lifted me back up he raised his right had and I immediately flinched closing me eyes turning my face to the side waiting for the slap but nothing happened I opened one of my eyes then the other and saw Blake with a confused look on his face why didn't he hit me? I'm in trouble aren't I if Dan was here I would be on the floor with him kicking me by now.

"Did you think I was gonna hit you?" Blake asked with a slight hurt and shocked expression on his face.

"No I'm just gonna go back to my room" I didn't give him a chance to reply and went straight to my room and to my bed thank god he didn't hit me he has quite buff arms definetley stronger than Dan the thought alone terrifies me and I know I'm in deep shit tomorrow he's gonna tell the others that I was out of my room and they're all gonna be hella pissed with me oh shit.

Uncover जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें