Breathe 44: "I promised you, right?"

Jimin patiently waited in the bed. He inhaled and clamed himself. He may looked calm outside, but...

Oh well, his heart beating so fast and he felt like it was breaking out from his ribs. His sweat coming out of his pores instantly that makes his face towel very wet and stink. Also his lips. Its trembling.

He can't just believed, this man is still alive. He knew it.

His hunches was right. He's so glad of turning down Jackie. If he did, welp. Things would be SO complicated right now.

Hm. Speaking of Jackie, that man is suffering under Ella Rosette's care. Why? Well, he's just the one who caused the break in of the inhalers that caused Jimin's near death.

"...calm down Jimin." He whispered. "You won't cry in front of him, won't yo-"

A loud bang in the room was heard. The door is now widely opened and a pale man who just busted in catches his breath. Followed by the young doctor in the back.

"Y-"

"You old man! You startled him!" The young doctor scolded and smacked the mans head, earning a glare from the older.

But, he didn't bother to give a payback to the young doctor and ran towards the patient.

"Jimin!" He hugged the patient tightly. Feeling the tears now rolling down his cheeks.

He smiled as he felt two arms wrapped in his back, too. He ruffled the boy's hair and inhaled the faintest scent from the boy's hair.

"I missed you, so much." The boy in his arms cried. Yoongi sushed him and kissed his forehead sweetly.

"I know baby. Me too." He said and pecked Jimin's lips.

Damn. How long since he pecked Jimin's lips?

"I-i thought you're already d-dead." Jimin sobbed. "B-but my hunches are right... Y-your'e alive!" He exclaimed as he cupped Yoongi's face.

"I promised you, right?" Yoongi chuckled.

The two only stares at each other that lasted a second. They didn't bother to answer at Beongyu who excuses himself outside to give them a private time.

"Baby... I really missed you." Yoongi whispered as he connects their foreheads.

Instead of hearing a respond from the other latter, he felt his lips being connected to his. He smiled.

They kissed.

Yoongi responded as their two lips dances in synchronization. Its slow but passionate.

Jimin hung his two arms in Yoongi's neck, closing his two eyes. Feeling their lips connected and hummed in satisfaction.

Yoongi rested his habd to Jimin's neck, pushing the younger closer to him. Leaving no space between them.

Smiling between the kiss, he thought of how long since they kissed like this?

Soon, they two parted, Catching their breaths. Smiling at each other and hugged once again.

"After five years, we'll gonna have a new life once again." Yoongi said as the two of them is in the bed, cuddled with each other.

"With no inhalers and crazy gas scientists." Jimin continued and Yoongi hummed. Pulling the younger one closer.

"I can't wait to get married to you hyung.. I can't wait to change my surname into 'Min'... also our children." Jimin smiled at the thought of then being together in one peaceful house.

"Me too, Jimin. Me too."

-June 10 2020

Epilogue next chapter😔💜

Pls always stay safe oki? I love you all so much!

-El