Breathe 17 : A day Inside camp Merendelle: Five days from now

"Y-yah! stop it!" Taehyung yelled as Hoseok started to chase him with a frog in his hands.

"Stop it what? I told you to stop earlier but you didn't! Its unfair!" Hoseok yelled back.

Yoongi laughed at the two. They're hopeless.

"Hyung! Look at these chicks! They're so small!" Jimin giggled showing the small chicks in with the mother hen.

"Oh! Let me see!!" Taehyung butted in as he got rid of the frog from Hoseok's hands. "They're so small!" Taehyung added as he attempts to touch them but..

"Hoseok hyung help!!" Taehyung cried as he started running.The mother started to chase after him.

"Are you scared of Chickens, Taehyung?" Jimin asked while watching them, amused.

"I-im not!! Their beaks just hurts okay?"

Hoseok tried to help but now, its the two of them is being chased. They ran in circles inside the barn in a few minutes.

Soon, Yoongi decided to get the mother hen quickly and put it down in with the chicks so that Taehyung and Hoseok stop running.

"T-thanks." Hoseok tried to catch his breath. Yoongi chuckled and aat beside Jimin once again.

Hoseok lies in the floor with Taehyung. Not minding the chickens biting their clothes or their exposed skin.

"It looks so fun." Jimin spoke. Yoongi nodded.

Jimin sighed and looked in the sky. He reached for it but he can't.

"what are you thinking about, Jimin?" Yoongi asked as he looked at the latter.

Jimin smiled sadly and saw the birds flying up there.

"Just thinking about the saftest route ahead the jeju.... I can't afford being attacked with the kids." Jimin spoke.

Yoongi's eyes soften and hugged Jimin. "Everything will be okay. Trust me."

-

Yoongi's

"dad! Look what Daewa and I made!" Jaeha said as me and Jimin entered the main cottage.

We're greeted by sweet smiles from the two boys and they showed a tray of colorful cookies.

"You and Daewa did it?" Jimin asked amused. Jaeha smiled and nodded.

"dad! Try it!" Jaeha gave the cookies to me and Jimin. They are designed in flowers and hearts.

I took a bite and it was sweet. obviously. I ate the whole cookie and looked at Jimin and noticed some sparkles in his eyes.

"Did you two really did it? Daewa nodded wearing a proud smile in his face.

" such a talented boy. " I said as I ruffled his hair.

"can you tell me how did you two did this?" Jimin asked as he invited the boys into the kitchen. While I was just recently called by Yoonjae's informat man.

"Honey, I'll just go to Yoonjae okay?" I said and pecked his lips. He smiled and allowed me to.

-

"Y-yoongi hyung...." Yoonjae muttered as he had the radio in his hands. His eyes are glossy. What the fuck happened?

"What happened??" I asked as I got him and he dropped on the floor, obviously his knees became weak.

"I-i..... Yoongi hyung" Yoonjae can't hold it. He burst in tears. I hugged him and I can feel the wetness of my shirt.

"What happened?"

"My informants.... My other informats are....."

" Are what Yoonjae?! Fucking tell me everything!" I yelled. He flinched. I can't even understand. He can't tell me properly! Im getting so tensed!

"They're attacked by the A.I's hyung! They're dead! The A.I's heading here!!" He yelled back.

W-what?!

They're heading here....

Fuck no.

"What?! HOW'D THEY KNEW THE CAMP MERENDELLE?!" I asked but raised my voice. No! I can't afford letting my family getting hurt. I can't!

"But fortunately, I contacted other camp who's also planning to Jeju. Theyre the B09-80..." Yoonjae finally lowered his voice.

"The camp Hedittrean. A little bit away from here..." I muttered. I knew the camps. I know the number-letter locations. I've memorized everything before...

"Yeah. There, they posses a big area They have huge crops and many people. But, that isn't the problem because they have the van just like we have... We shared the informations and they have over hundreds for spares." Yoonjae spoke.

"Wait.. Can you calculate when will be the A.I's be attacking here?" I asked. I'd like to join the fight. I can't afford letting Jimin invovle too. I need to ready from now on.

"I had a control of the satellite and it counts 5 days from now... I just got it a few hours ago. Also, the A.I was just 4 individuals. But too strong.."

"We'll get ready then. Ready all the vans you have and spare two vans for us to tail the vans for the innocent individuals. We men need to get ready too." I commanded and Yoonjae nodded then called for his man.

Maybe I should put a little part of the fighting scene ig....

The fighting scene would suck but let's just say I FUCKING TRIED SO THAT'S ALL....

anygays, Thank you for reading this chapter and don't to leave a vote in this chapter!! I hope y'all liked it and let's see each other on the next chapters!!!

Stay safe, stay at home stay hydrated. I love you all!!!

-El