Breathe 40: Awake

"Any survivors left?" Yoongi shakes his head and approached the chopper infront of him.

"No. We hadn't find any," He said and whtered the chopper. He took his seat beside Yoonjae, while in the opposite one; there's a worried Jungkook and a sleepinh Beomgyu in his lap.

"How's Mr. Cho" A girl asked.

She was a girl with short black hair. Wearing a gas mask and her face is barely seen.

"He's still asleep. But he woke up a few hours ago." Jungkook answered and smiled politely at the girl.

"Well then..." She trails off and faced her fiancé.

"Lets go, sweetheart." She said to her fiancé and the chopper fonally sets off the ground.

-

The chopper is near and Jungkook is still awake. Yoongi and Yoonjae was past asleep in their each other's shoulders.

Meanwhile Jungkook, thoughts of what if's. Gazing outside, at the large body of water below them. He can slowly see the small island on the front.

"Hyuka...." He mumbled, missing his brother. A little younger than Beongyu now. Soon, he was slowly drowning in a pool of guilt.

Only if....

"H-hyung?" A small weak voice coming fom his lap was heard. He abruptly looked below and saw a worried Beomgyu staring at him.

"..yeah? What are you feeling?"

"Thinking of Hyuka again...?"

Jungkook nodded and caressed his hair. "If he's alive, I think you two would be good friends." Beongyu smiled and nodded.

"Are you feeling sleepy again?"

Beongyu shook his head as 'no' and looked outside. "Im so happy.. we're finally safe." He muttered.

"Hm," Jungkook hummed. "Me too... Im glad you're awake now." Beongyu nodded and continued to gaze outside studying the perfect crystal blue ocean.

-June 9 2020

HAPPY FESTA ARMYS!!! TOMORROW WILL BE THE BANGBANG CON SO LET'S ALL READY!!!

-EL