Breathe 21: Goodbye, B 10-56. Goodbye, YG030913

when I said in the previous chap that the ext chapt should be the action scene but I- yeah this is after the van left and in eagle's eye so-

-o r a n g e m i n t i c e c r e a m-

3rd

"I-i can't believe it! Y-yoongi just-" Jimin cried. The atmosphere of the van is kinda heavy.

Jimin still cried, but now silently. He looked at the back and saw the camp Merendelle being burnt to ashes now.

They aren't wearing any gas mask because of what Yoonjae and Yoongi did together a few days ago. It was the handy mini barrier and it completely coped the area of the van.

BOOM!

A loud sound was heard.

"yoongi..... yoongi... YOONGI!!" Jimin started to lose control of his self. He now tried to unclasp his self from the seatbelt.

"jimin-ssi! Please calm down!" The driver begged, his eyes on the road. He can't fucking mess everything up. They're now heading in camp B 09-80 which is camp Hedittrean.

"YOU FUCKING STOP THIS VAN OR ELSE
ILL-"

SLAP!

Jimin felt his cheek stings for a second and followed by a burning sensation in his right cheek. He stopped crying.

The van became quiet.

He looked above and saw Elma with red glossy eyes.

"why'd you did that?" Jimin whispered anger starting to succumb him.

"WHY'D YOU FUCKING DID THA-"

SLAP!

for the second time, Jimin felt sting in his cheek. This time, its on his left side. Elma make him quiet temporarily.

"I DID THAY BECAUSE YOU'RE ALSO NOT THE ONE LOST SOMEONE YOU LOVED ALL THESE YEARS!" Elma yelled. Tears falling from her eyes. Her heart pound from her chest.

"I KNOW ELMA! I KNOW! BUT YOONGI HYUNG PROMISED!" Jimin telled back. finally gets over with the belt and stood up against her. His eyes, the way he stares piercing Elma's soul.

"IF YOU ALREADY KNOW, BE MATURE ENOUGH JIMIN! YOU'RE SO FUCKING IMMATURE! BE STRONG YOU DUMB FUCK!" Elma tried to refrain herself from crying. She lost someone too. She lost Vanessa...

"DON'T YOU EVER THINK THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO LOST SOMEONE! Y-YOU..." Elma didn't hold it in and his knees finally gave up. She drops in her knees and bursted into tears. Her defeated scream echoes inside the van.

Jimin finally returned to senses and seeing Elma who's completely broken. Tears forming in his eyes and he felt his chest just became too heavy.

"E-elma.... Elma Im..." Jimin trailed off as he reached for Elma to hug her. Jimin's arms snaked into Elma's broken frame and hugged her warmly.

"V-vaness-a..." Elma choked on her tears. Jimin closed his eyes as he lets the teats escape his bloodshot eyes. He rubbed Elma's back to try to comfort her.