Breathe 10: Brother

yoongi's

"Uh, why are you shocked?" She asked in confusion. I shaked my head and gulped. Can this be.....

"Can you give the full name of this Yoonjae?" I requested and she nodded. I just wanted to clarify things out. This person maybe the one that I've been finding since....

My heart didn't stopped racing. My breathing stopped.

"Min Yoonjae. Actually he-"

"Oh My God." me and Jimin said in synchronization. He's listening too.

"Jimin... He's.." I trailed off. My eyes getting blurry. My heart beating so fast. I don't know what I've been feeling but Im finding him since the gas thingy started.

"He's alive hyung!" He said in glee. Hoseok takes over in the passenger seat as he requested Hoseok to. He ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"H-he's alive...." I muttered. I can't believe it... All these years..

"Yes, he is... Sh... Don't cry okay?" He whispered quietly and draws circles in my back. I don't know how to be calm. Its been 10 years since I started finding him but now..... He's alive...

I didn't know that tears are now leaking to my eyes. My voice is shaking. Im crying. Jimin didn't left me. He just hugged me and whispered 'its okay, you'll see him soon' but I can't care much about that. I can't concentrate. My mind is so cloudy...........

Jimin's

Soon as I comforted Yoongi hyung, he passed out. I smiled softly and Taehyung helped me carry him and settled in the seat he's been sitting the whole time.

He was too shocked. He didn't expected his brother was still alive because of the gas thingy. He started to lose hope of finding him.

Its been 10 years since me and Yoongi hyung started finding Yoonjae when the mess started. Every night, I can tell Yoongi is crying. I can hear his silent cries and sniffs in my side. But this time, our efforts of finsing his brother payed off.

"Why did he cried Jimin?" Elma asked from the driver's seat.

I sat beside Yoongi's head and played with his hair. "Min Yoonjae is actually his brother." I answered and made Vanessa shock.

"His what?" She asked once again. I rolled my eyes and answered. "His brother."

"Oh God. He's Min Yoongi! Fuck Why I haven't realized at all?!" Vanessa whisper shouted. I scolded her for cursing in front of my daughter and she sheepishly smiled.

"huh?"

"Yoonjae have been finding Yoongi all these years. He even sent me and Elma to a mission where we should find him." Vanessa explained.

I stayed in shock.

So the three of us have been finding each other all these years?! We're just like playing hide-and-seek!

"I-is that so?" As I slurred the words, Vanessa nodded.

"But Jimin..." Elma called.

"Can you tell us why the two of them is separated before?"

I took a deep breath and the flashbacks started to appear in my mind.

"It was 10 years ago whe the three of us were outside and eating in a certain restaurant in Seoul." I started. I remembered the way we talked and laughed. I still remembered the outfits we wear that day.

"We ate there as a congratulation party for our young Yoonjae for passing the bar exams of his dream profession, Engineer. "

"We were just eating peacefully that night when just, the alarm started ringung and everyone is panicking. I grabbed Yoonjae and Yoongi down the table and observed the surroundings." I felt my chest tighten a little. That memory just hurts too much...

"Is it the time when the abnormalities of the gas causes happened?" Elma asked and I nodded.

"The people started to collapse and shake. And stood up to kill each other. Blood startes to taint the fancy marble floor. Yoonjae stayed in shock, I can feel it. As we got out, a group of many people bumped into us and Yoonjae lost his grip into Yoongi's wrist...." I muttered and silently cried.

I felt a hand rubbing my back and it was Taehyung.

"Don't worry Jimin hyung. You should be thankful you found Yoonjae again. Unlike me, I lost my family..." He muttered. I hugged him and suppressed a cry just to make myself better.

"Well, better prepare yourselves everyone specially Yoongi and Jimin because we finally arrived" The words Elma said that caused me to get too nervous.

Hi! Its lame, I know, sorry : ( I tried.