Breathe 39: Stuck In My Sweet Dreams

Jimin's

I felt so cold.

so so cold.

I can't see anything. I dont know why.

Oh. Im closing my eyes, Am I?

I tried to move my body but I can't. What happened? I can't remember anything.

A soft hand suddenly touches my arm. I flinched.

"Jiminnie, wake up. Jaeha's going to school now." A soft familiar chuckle was heard.

no.

is this true?

I slowly opened my eyes and my sight is still blurry. Again, I tried to move my body. Suprisingly, it did.

I rubbed my eyes softly and gazed at a familiar silhouette in front of me. He has the same build as...

"Yoongi?" I blurted out suddenly. What? I can see now is a beige walls and a beautiful window with a yellow curtain.. I was in the Hedittrean earlier and.... Yoongi's dead. Isn't he?

"Oh my my. My husband looks at me like I was a ghost. You're so mean." I missed that voice.

His beautiful smile turned into a frown while watching me. He lifts his hands into my face.

"My Jiminie is crying... why is that?"

Am I crying?

Oh.

I touched my face and felt a liquid in my face. I am really crying.

"N-nothing." I answered as I lift my body up.

Ouch!

Why do I feel a sting in my stomach?!

"Baby! Don't move! You're from an operation. Your wound isn't healed up yet." He scolded me and I stayed in my bed.

"Operation?"

"You we're stabbed by a crazy man three weeks ago. How can you forgot? Silly." He chuckled.

Oh. Is that why? I thought-

"Wait here okay? I'll get our Jaeha to give you a good bye kiss before he goes to school." I nodded and patiently waited.

Soon, Instead of expexting a boy enter, I saw a beautiful small girl wearing a pink dress and a beautiful pink hair tie.

"Appa..." She muttered as she reached my hand. "Yeongwha is missing you... Yeonie wants to play with you" She pouted.

Oh.

My daughter...?

"Unfortunately princess, your appa can't play for now. He needs rest." Yoongi entered the room with a handsome boy completely dresses in a decent uniform. Wearing a big smile.

"Good morning, appa," He greeted.

"Good morning Jaeha..."

"I hope you're doing well. Get well soon Appa! So we can continue baking more goodies for everyone." He leant in and kissed my forehead sweetly. My heart melts.

"Im going now." He added.

"Okay... take care, baby." He nodded and left.

Hours passed, me and Yoongi kept talking on many stuffs. Sharing 'I love you's' and small kisses, Im very contented.

"Baby, Maybe I should get Jaeha and Daewa now. Elma just requested to get her son off to school because Daewa loves to slack off everywhere." He chuckled as he glanced at the clock.

"I'll be right back. Ill go get Yeongwha for you to get you company." He said as he pecked my lips softly.

"Okay then. Take care, Yoongi." I smiled and he waved.

-

My Yeongwha and I are really close. I can tell Of course, I was his father after all. We played even though Im still at bed.

She sang for me and I can tell she have a very beautiful voice. Soon, I sang with her too and she giggled.

Next, She told me about her new friends. She told me about Hoyoung who's Taehyung and Hoseok's daughter. I can tell she love her friend a lot. She treasure that kid.

Soon, she fell asleep in the small couch in the room, hugging a big plushie. A small smile plastered to her face.

Now I thought of it.

Maybe Yoongi being dead is just a dream.

Maybe some Inhalers stuffs is just a dream.

My stomach hurts so this is the reality.

Im glad this isn't a dream.

(3rd)

Jimin smiled as he slowly closed his eyes and sighed in content. Knowing these stuffs isn't a dream. These are true in his perspective.

But are they?

No.

He didn't knew, he was stuck up in his sweet dreams.

-June 6 2020

(NOTE JUNE 13 2020)

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY BTS! I LOVEYOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜