Breathe 2: The beginning

5:01 am

Yoongi carefully sat in the bed as he reached for his mask and Jimin's. (not a disposable mask ok?)

The room is silent not until a buzzing sound from the walkie talkie started.

[H-hello? Any survivors there?]

The walkie talkie keeps beeping. Yoongi took it from the night stand and clicked the button of the walkie talkie in order to answer it.

"Yes... There is." He answered as he yawned and caressed Jimin's hair.

[Thank God.... Anyways, I am Ella Rosette and I am from D 70-38 ]

"A 70-38 huh?" He muttered without clicking the button.

"Is it Jeju?" He asked.

[Yes... May I know How many survivors are there?]

"Only Two.. unfortunately. We have 4 comrades back then but we split because we approached a horde of Inhalers the other week."

[That's sad..... Anyways, Please go to Jeju before October 29 2076. My groups which is a speacial force will eliminate the Inhalers and replace the Endless Youth gas.]

"So there will be explostion expected then?"

[yes.]

"How may I know you're telling the truth? Is it safe there?" Yoongi asked in worry as he looked at Jimin's small figure.

[In Jeju, you're able to inhale the fresh air. The Special force, Including me and my partner made a shield that the Youth Evergreen gas will be filtered to a fresh air.]

Yoongi felt a little bit reassured as he knew there was a safe place for the two of them.

"So before October 29 huh..." Yoongi muttered as he kissed Jimin's forehead and wake him up.

[ In the pier, we'll meet you with the group. Please don't lose this channel so I can inform you and you'll get connect ed to us. Goodluck on your a *buzzed* ture and keep sa*buzzed* afe..]

The walkie talkie turns off after a shrieking sound. Yoongi looked at the calendar and smirked.

October 1 2076

"There's a lot of time." He muttered and finallu, Jimin woke up. Jimin smiled and pecked Yoongi's lips softly.

"Good morning Yoon." He softly said.

"Goodmorning sweetheart. Now, wear your gas mask because the Youth Evergreen gas will be activated soon." Yoongi spoke and kissed Jimin's forehead before wearing the mask.

"You found someone?" Jimin suddenly asked in the midst if silence between them after he wore the mask.

"Actually yes. But this time, we aren't be the one that will save them. They will save us."

Jimin smiled widely. "really?!"

"Yes, sweets. We'll be able to sniff the fresh air ever again."

Jimin hugged Yoongi tightly. He hugged the older one because he's happy. Finally.

"So, prepare now the backpacks, the revolver, the bat and the foods we stocked up last day."

Jimin nodded and gave Yoongi the pair of knee pad and elbow pad. Yoongi holds the bat (but he has a gun too but for emergency purposes) and Jimin holds the revolver.

Actually, Yoongi and Jimin is a member of ARMY but they stopped because they were supposed to get married if the gas isn't introduced.

Yoongi is stronger than Jimin and Jimin is skilles in weapons also in aiming stuffs.

Yoongi broke the door and checked their paths silently. Jimin followed walking but his back leaning Yoongi's back because they're facing the opposite sides.

As they made it downstairs, fortunately there were no gas inhalers in their sight so the two of them immediately looked for a van that had no window damages and full fueled.

It took 10 more minutes until they found a white van that is in a good condition. The keys weren't there but that was just a piece of cake for Yoongi. He was trained well before after all.

They entered the van and Yoongi immediately turned it on. Jimin settled the two bagpacks in the back and he sat in the passenger seat.

"So where are we headed now?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi smirked. "To Jeju."

Hi!! This is lame but I tried 😆 Okay so the first part was liek the first scene in Bird Box lmao. So yeah, credits to Bird Box's first scene