Breathe 26: The Route

3rd

"Hm. Maybe we should make a free day to anyone.... its been two months since they have their free days because of the sudden attack in my neighboring camp which is a few miles away.." Namjoin mumbled as Jin smiled at him fondly while making him a tea.

Jimin is also there as he was invited by Jin anf Namjoon to talk about assorted stuffs in the past. But now he found himself helping Namjoon with the route heading Jeju.

"Yeah, I think so, hyung. But these days, doing their assigned chores is like nothing to them, really." Jimin smiled as he remembered those little girls yesterday.

Its been two weeks since the Merendelle's individuals arrived in the Hedittrean. Fortunately these days, Jimin is doing well and so do Vanessa who's still recovering for some of her injuries she got back then.

"hm. Thanks Jimi-"

[h-hello? *cracks*-amp Hedittrean Alpha *cracks*-mjoon?]

Namjoon stopped sipping in his tea and Jin bought the radio. Before he answered, he kissed Jin's cheeks for thanks and finally choses to answer.

"Yes, miss Ella Rosette?"

[do you alreadt found the route going here?? Today is October 24 and the explosion for the whole world is kinda near...]

"Actually miss El, My camp's gonna use the chopper you delivered us to two years ago... those two choppers you used for saving a group of innocents back then." Namjoon answered with confidence.

[uncle Joon......]

'uncle Joon?' Jimin thought as he's carefully lisyening to the conversation.

[Uncle Joon, those choppers were just two! And you have almost 154 populations in your camp!] Ella sounds worried

"Don't worry, El. I've got the blue print of the chopper so my group actually made 10 choppers...Also, the chopper is actually upgraded and 15 individuals are able to ride." Namjoon explains as he smiles how caring the woman would be.

[okay then...... Ill wait for your announcement on when will you arrive here for the preparation.]

"copied"

Jin returned the radio and Namjoon continues his tea and looked at Jimin with a question look.

"wanna ask something?" Namjoon looked at him.

"uncle?" Jimin muttered and Namjoon smiled.

"she's my niece. my deceased brother's daughter." As Namjoon said it, Jimin's mouth formed into an 'o' and threw him and amazed look.

-

Its already night and Jimin went back to his room, exhausted.

Earlier, Namjoon suddenly announced for the preparing of their stuffs for their route to Jeju using the chopper. So everyone is very busy and Namjoon used the emergency barrier for everyone to breathe properly without their masks.

And now, after their dinner, Jimin was grabbed by his son, and Daewa for bedtime stories, but he didn't expected it to be too exhausting because....

Yeongwha want Jimin to be her horse, Jaeha and Daewa being to energetic tonight and they keep demanding Jimin new bed time stories to tell.

Jimin sighed as he felt his body ache because of the events today. He changes into sleeping clothes and plopped into the bed.

He sighed and grabbed something from his nightstand. It was a gift from Yoongi, that was given by Taehyung and Hoseok.

He smiled as he remembered 10 days ago, Hoseok and Taehyung held a birthday party party for him in the green field, along with Elma, Vanessa, Jin and Namjoon.

The gift was a necklace with a moon and star design. Jimin presumed, it was the necklace that caught his attention a few years ago, after the oxygen incident happened.

He smiled as he wears the necklace and looked at it by a mirror. He touched it and suddenly remembered Yoongi's smile.

"Thank you..." He whispered and kissed the necklace. He plopped to his bed and gets ready to sleep.

eyO I know its short but I ALMOST FORGOT WHAT TO WRITE HERE GOSH.

So yeah this chapter is written way back May 25 2020 : )

i uploaded this because I just want to say 'fuck you' to the ones who throw our Yoonie out of the bus. Yoonie don't deserve you all. fuck off.

Also rants aside, maybe next chapter will be the last one! uwuwuwuwuwuwu

so anygays, I hope you liked this chapter and please dont forget to leave a star in every chapters!! Lets see each other soon!!

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay hydrated, stay at home. Iloveyouall!!!!

-El💞