Breathe 22: Sorrow.

The earpiece was now connected in the van so you can hear if someone miraculously survived the fight. The driver-who was Yoongi's comrade- hoped that their leader will survive.

The speaker shrieks for a second that got Elma and Jimin's attention. They're letting their child sleep and decided to take a rest after but-

[T-this is VJ040603...Goodbye, YG030914.]

"I-its Vanessa!.." Elma exclaimwd in happiness... but..

"W-who's YG030914?.." Jimin asked. Hoping its just someone else. He may be selfish this time but he can't care too much. Yoongi is his everything.

[VJ040603 speaking..... connecting to JM081903.... Im tailing the van now.... let's meet in the district.]

Elma's face brightens up as she heard Vanessa's voice. Her heart jumped and excitement is taking over.

"W-who's YG030914?" Jimin asked and Elma lools at her with hopeful eyes. She rubbed his back reassuringly.

"Jimin, maybe.... Yoongi hyung is still alive and he's with Vane-"

"YG030914 is Yoongi hyung....." The driver blurted as he wiped the tears in his face. His loud sobs can be heard.

Jimin's world froze. what?... It ain't yoongi hyung.... he's strong and he keeps his promise.... he's still ali-

"H-he... Yoongi hyung left us..." The driver sobbed.

Elma broke in tears and hughed Jimin tightly who's still not consuming the sudden information.

"Y-youre lying right? Tell me... its a lie, right?" Jimin said with a forced smile plastered in his face. His heart beating so fast and he can't breathe properly.

"Please Jaemin... tell us..." Elma whispered as he tried to reassure Jimin who's in the verge of tears right now.

Jaemin-the driver- didn't answered. Instead he louden his sobs and shaked his head.

"no...." Jimin whispered as he finally broke in tears. His chest starting to tighten and he can't make his breathe stable.

"h-he promised me.... he promised us, Jaeha...." he said as his voice brokes in the middle sentence.

"Im so sorry, Jimin...." Elma whispered and Jimin grips the hem of Elma's shole. He cried it all what he felt and soon, his vision just becomes to be blurry until he collapsed in Elma's arms.

okay so short chapter for now˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙