-01-

{-Iwa-}

Hajime sits on his living rooms floor surrounded by the stench of alcohol and bad fashion sense. Since it was Winter Break he was home. He lives with his three best friends, Kuroo, Bokuto, and Daichi. The rest of his friends either lived in the college dorms or shared an apartment with their partner. Daichi will soon be moving out to live with his fiancé, Sugawara. Iwaizumi never really cared for love. He was calm and collected but people knew not to mess with him. Just his glare could burn holes through your clothes.

He decided to login into his snap-chat account and record his friends doing stupid shit. "IWAIZUMI WHY'D YOU RECORD MEEE?!?!" Bokuto screeched causing Kuroo to double over laughing. "Bokuto why'd you break my fridge handle? Asshole." Iwaizumi mocked. Nobody ever really understood what went through Bokuto's head most of the time expect Kuroo, since they shared one braincell. After their little quarrel was over Daichi had walked over and was chatting with Iwaizumi about music.

As the night drew on Bokuto and Kuroo went to sleep and now Daichi and Iwaizumi were sitting on the couch talking.

"So Haj, when are you gonna settle down?" Daichi asks.

"Who said I was planning on it?" he responds making him and Daichi both chuckle.

"In all seriousness you, should probably get a guy before you grow all old and saggy"

"I will sometime Dai-san, but you know I could care less. For now I need some well deserved beauty sleep."

"Alright. Think about it. Goodnight Hajie-chan"

"G'night Dai-san"

With that Hajime shuffles to his room and throws off his clothes leaving him in his boxers. He lays downs on his queen sized bed and instantly sinks into it. 'I haven't opened any snaps today. I'll do that since I have nothing better to do.' he thinks to himself. He opens snap-chat and opens a couple videos from Kuroo, Bokuto, and one from Lev but the last one is from someone he doesn't know. 'aliensare_real01?' He clicks on the picture and his breath hitches.

Not knowing what to do or say he sends a picture back

Instead of sending a picture back the other male sends a text

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

aliensare_real01: OoOooOOOOoOOoo

godzillaisbae: ?? who r u

aliensare_real01: I'm Toru Oikawa (*^3^)

godzillaisbae: umm okay? I'm iwaizumi ig..

shittykawa: Iwa-chan!!! So cute!!!

Iwa-chan: whyd u send me that pic this am?? idek u....

shittykawa: oh! i meant to send that to my friend Makki!! whoopsies! ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

iwa-chan: its alr ig.. its like 5 am im tired as shit.

shittykawa: WAIT ARE YOU FROM JAPAN?!?!?! (O∆O)

iwa-chan: yes? i go to seijoh university. im a second year there.

shittykawa: NO WAYYYY I GO TO KARASUNO UNIIIIII T-T

iwa-chan: idc.. gn..

shittykawa: rude iwa-chan RUDE!! goodnight ( ͡°Ɛ ͡°)\

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Iwaizumi plugged his phone in for the night as his heart threatened to break his ribcage. He didn't understand why his face burned everytime he would get a text from that Oikawa dude. 'he wasnt even that cute and he was annoying as fuck' He pulled his blanket over his eyes and drifted into sleep.

He had no clue what was in store for him...