"Um I don't know" I replied.

"What do you like doing for fun did you attend any clubs at your old school?" Caleb asked me.

"Oh um yeah basketball and um soccer" I replied.

"Basketball huh?" Xavier looked at me "I'll have to practice with you sometime but ill warn you I'm quite competative" Xavier chuckled.

I nodded in acknowledgement "tomorrow you and the boys will go shopping to buy you your school uniform and some new clothes" Nicholas informed me.

"No no I don't need new clothes it's fine" I really didn't want them spending money one me.

"Nonsense they'll take you to the mall tomorrow afternoon I'm busy with work along with Blake so we won't to joining but the others will" Nicholas said.

"Um okay thankyou" I replied whilst looking down. "Er may I got back to my room please" I asked.

"Yes of course we will see you later" Nicholas replied.

"Hey Bri me, Xander and Ace are gonna play some video games you wanna join us?" Xavier questioned.

"Um no thanks maybe next time I'm kinda tired" I replied hoping he won't be mad."

"Okay no worries we'll see you at lunch" he smiled back looking kinda disappointed.

With that I got up and left heading straight to my room I don't know why I'm so scared of them maybe it's because they're men I don't know I laid on my bed and started reading my book but I felt my eyes starting to shut and I fell asleep.

____________________________________

I woke up to someone knocking on my door I looked at the time to see it's ten past six shit I slept through the whole day. How? Ugh great and I'm late to dinner they're gonna be mad. The knocking started again so I turned to face the door and said "come in" with a quiet voice.

The door opened to reveal Ace "Hey dinner is ready come down and eat something" he said in a sweet voice.

I nodded my head and followed him downstairs. We entered the kitchen and I took my usual seat the food was already on the table they were probably waiting for me everyone began eating an again I was hesitant at first and slowly began eating we had lasanga I was still slightly sleepy but I managed to stay awake.

"Hey Bri we are gonna watch some movies tonight wanna join us" Ace asked me.

"Um no thanks I was just gonna go to bed" I replied I don't know why I'm being so polite I should hate these boys they left me this is so out of character for me I haven't made one cocky comment the entire time I've been here maybe it's because they're all really scary I mean Dan I could handle but these boys there's seven of them and they all look ten times stronger than Dan one wrong move and they could easily break me in half no doubt about it.

"Awh come on please we can't have family movie night without are little sister" Xavier begged with puppy dog eyes. I don't know why I'm scared they've all been pretty nice to me but yet again that could easily change in any second I didn't wanna disobey them but sitting with all of them during a movie I don't know if I'll cope being in the same room as them for so long plus my ribbs and thigh are burning it's starting to get really painful.

"Er um do I have to" I asked

"No you don't but please do" Ace replied they were both giving me puppy dog eyes.

"We've barley seen you please just one movie" Xavier carried on begging me.

"Er um okay" I gave in if I get uncomfortable I'll just say I'm tired and leave.

"Yessss!!" They both said whilst giving eachother a high five.

I tried eating a much as I could knowing they would be mad if I didn't but I felt like I was gonna be sick so I put my knife and fork down and had a drink of water.

"Can you not eat anymore hun?" Cole questioned.

"Um no sorry I'm full" I replied.

"How can you be full you barley at breakfast and you skipped lunch because you were asleep?" Blake asked me looking irritated I really don't wanna make him mad he looks hella scary.

"Sorry" I mumbled looking down at my hands on my lap playing with my fingers.

"Don't be sorry sweetheart it's fine are you sure you can't eat anymore though" Cole asked looking kinda concerned why is he being so kind towards me doesn't he hate me?

"I can't I'll be sick" I replied whilst shaking my head hoping he will understand.

"Okay that's fine you can leave the rest" he sighed.

"Um can I got upstairs" I asked.

"Yes you can someone will come get after when the movie starts" Nicholas replied.

"Okay thankyou" I replied making my way out the kitchen.

As I was about to go upstairs I heard Caleb speak "Nick what's wrong with her?" What the crap?

"Leave it Caleb she's only just gotten here and her foster father has just died she's just grieving" Nicholas replied to him.

Pffft yeah right I feel no remorse for that awful man I don't care if he's dead that may make me sound like a bitch but I don't care he was disgusting and evil.

"Yeah I guess your right" Caleb said.

I made my way to my room and changed into black leggings and a charcoal grey jumper without a hood I was really nervous to watch this movie with them who know what they might do I just hope I don't give them any reason to be mad at me.