29

" I love you. Pwease don't love anyone else other than me, ''Jinyoung breathed out.

Jinyoung just stared at the alpha with his heart beating so fast. He never knew he would confess to the alpha. He was so scared and nervous. The alpha watched him shaking in nervousness and jinyoung whimpered.

“d-did you accept me or not?” he asked with his tiny voice and jaebum chuckled softly.

“how can I? How can I love someone else when there's you. A perfect creature made by God. You are so pretty, so beautiful and so intelligent. You amaze me in so many ways. You can tell me, if I can love or not because I'll always choose you. My dove, my Donna, my future, I love you so much. I ask you to don't leave me. I…. I feel so proud that my baby confessed” jaebum said as his voice broke. He barely had anything to say.

Tears dwell in Jaebum's eyes as he caresses Jinyoung's face.

“I love you, jinyoung. Daddy will always love you” he said with his cracked voice and jinyoung wiped his tears. Jaebum gently settled Jinyoung on the bed from his lap and his hand cupped Jinyoung's face.

He leaned down and captured Jinyoung's plump lips that were waiting for him to taste. He let jaebum nibble on them softly and they gently suck on the lip. Jinyoung moaned softly in jaebum's mouth and his arms wrapped around jaebum's neck, hugging him close.

His alpha accepted him. He hadn't expected that, he doubted himself. But he didn't know that the alpha was ready to accept him no matter what. Be wanted to mend all the flaws created in Jinyoung's mind.

He was overwhelmed and tears started to roll down from his eyes as he slowly kissed the alpha with so much love and passion. He felt his alpha so nice in his mouth. He wanted to keep kissing him and do nothing.

They pulled away when jaebum started to trail down kisses on Jinyoung's jaw and neck. He was his now. He was totally his, by mind, body and heart.

Jaebum sucked onto Jinyoung's soft skin that tasted so sweet just like his scent and groaned. The pleasure was too much for him.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Jinyoung walked down to the staircase, his eyes running towards the kitchen with a hope of filling his stomach. He wanted to eat something, which can satisfy his taste buds and fill his empty stomach.

Jinyoung frowned at the calm and clean kitchen, which was usually chaotic because of chefs and food pots here and there. He sighed and looked at the living room. Jaebum's mother was sitting on the couch, doing something.

He knew, if he touched one thing in the kitchen, jaebum would know and it would be the end of him. Sneaking inside, Jinyoung checked everywhere for the cookie jar but it was nowhere. Puffing his cheeks, Jinyoung drinks a glass of chocolate milk. He took out a beautiful glass from the cabinet and poured the flavored milk in the glass.

He kept the bottle back in the fridge and grabbed his glass to turn, when a voice scared him without it. “Seriously, giving so much of space to q worthless male omega and neglecting a princess”

The voice sounded so pissed and her sudden appearance resulted in the glass to slip off his hands. The glass shattered into tiny pieces and some splash of milk fell on Jihyo's expensive clothes.

“stupid! You dumb! You dirty my clothes! It was so expensive” she gritted her teeth slapping his head.

“I… I can clean it!” he flinched, saying politely but jihyo's hard glare stopped him.

“what's happening?” Jaebum's mother came running and Jihyo pointed at jinyoung. Not wanting Jaebum's mother to get angry at him. He crouched down to pick up the pieces.