28

#Flashback

 "mom will he be like me?" small doe eyes sparkled as they fell on his first love. His mother.

She shook her head and she lovingly caressed his curly hair. " no darling, he is going to be different and a beautiful one" she grinned and kissed the infant's head.

Watching his mother, he immediately imitated his mother's action.

He leaned down and kissed his brother's head and grinned back at his mother, looking all proud.

" chanyeollie, you need to protect your brother. He is really unique" she said, wanting him to understand the seriousness of the topic. .

" just like, baekie?" he asked, getting all excited and his cheeks puffing up.

" yes, my son. You are so smart" she pinched his cheek and kissed his head.

" can you watch him for a while?" she asked the four year old, who nodded furiously and quickly stood in attention. " yes, mommy!!"

She giggled and walked in the kitchen, preparing milk for her babies. Once the milk was prepared, she took a bottle of milk and walked back to her bedroom.

" chanyeollie, your blue bottle" she cooed and the toddler quickly grabbed it and grinned as if to be drunk from it.

Life was beautiful.

But it didn't stay for long.

Siren went off, stinging in the ears of four years old. Yellow strap, pushing him away like a barrier and reminding him that his life was not going to be the same.

His father hurriedly moved in and out, looking broken down and his body filled with blood.

Why was his mother not coming out?

He knew something was wrong.

His brother went missing. Baekhyun went missing.

The bomb blast in his house brought awful memories and he furiously shook the barrier, crying like crazy and screaming.

Baekhyun and Jinyoung went missing.

Chanyeol's province was the first place that found male omega. Baekhyun and jinyoung. The place was itself a paradise, the way omegas were treated was nothing but royalty.

No one knew about male omega but they all were curious. Everyone had their eyes on them, why? Just because they were different. Just because they were something like a display.

Even though little baekhyunnie was found alone in a hut, his brother was still missing. No one knew where to find it. Where the baby could go or who kidnapped him.

Since then, chanyeol has never remained the same. His father became silent, he just passed on his skills to his son. Chanyeol became protective of Baekhyun, never leaving his hand in public, always hugging him on trains and buses.

He attended all the classes with him. He did everything with him. Even guarded him outside the bathroom.

And years later, he shared his throne with his beautiful omega, baekhyun. Baekhyun glorified his throne with a beautiful family. What chanyeol needed more? He was full with his life, he had a best friend and mate.

He rescued more than fifty omegas, and his state has the highest omega population that makes it the best state.

Chanyeol has been looking after the throne since his father died, leaving him his treasure. It's not like Chanyeol didn't do anything. He maintained his image, studied hard and reached a higher position. He was a proud man.