12

" what?!" a fake gasp left jaebum's mouth who stood at the back, staring at the people, who were trying to understand that man on the bed.

He was smiling internally and when the family members turned the male on bed, he smirked.

He casually walked near them, basically behind Jinyoung to support him. Jinyoung extended his hand to hold his father's hand but it was smacked away. Jinyoung frowned and pulled his hand to his chest. He looked up at jaebum, and then at his father.

" I hope for your good recovery, father." he smiled softly in a positive way only to be pushed away by his mother. " Im, take him now. We are already facing a problem" she complained and in fear of getting hit, he grabbed jaebum's shirt.

" don't be scared, I am here for you. Come on, let's go." he hugged his omega and kissed his head. " Mr. Park, take care of yourself. Jaebum gave an evil smirk and grabbing his omega's hand he walked out.

In the car, jinyoung hugged the alpha, wanting nothing but affection and comfort. Jaebum combed jinyoung's hair and whispered" it's okay, baby. I got you. You are so brave and strong. Don't cry, dove"

" they all don't like me" his muffled voice filled with pain, made jaebum go hard against his family. " I know, baby. I'll not leave them" he mumbled the last sentence and kissed his head. His curly locks looked so cute and it enhanced jinyoung's beauty. Jaebum rocked the boy in his arms back and forth with whispering sweet nothings.

" am I responsible for this?" the omega asked with a broken tone and the alpha shook his head. " no way. You are not at all responsible. Didn't I say, no more crying? I was thinking of treating you with ice-cream but I guess you don't like it as you are crying so much. '' Jinyoung pouted and tugged his lip out. " I am sowwy, I am too dumb but I am good boy" he looked down, suddenly getting insecured about himself.

Jaebum realised that the omega missed his classes today and asked "what about your classes, dove?"

" today is the parents ' teacher meeting. Nobody goes with me, so it's my day off" he replied sadly. Jinyoung was a good kid and he wanted his parents to meet his teacher, who could talk about him but unfortunately, no one took interest.

" How long does it take?" jaebum asked, looking at his wrist watch. " till 3 in the afternoon" making an o face, jaebum nodded.

" After the ice cream treat, we're going to your school," he smiled at the omega, who nodded blushing at him.

💙

" Im jaebum? You are a guardian of Park jinyoung?" the teacher asked and jaebum nodded.

Jinyoung nervously stood near to the alpha, not knowing how to act or say.

" jinyoung is a good student and he is hardworking, too. He just needs to maintain his self esteem. He is meek and very quiet in the class"

Jinyoung looked down, ashamed of himself. Now, Jaebum had to listen to all the things about him and he did not like it. " I'll make sure, he works on that and thanks for your report" he genuinely smiled at the teacher and asked Jinyoung to come along.

They were walking to another teacher, who really admired jinyoung. " hello, jinyoung. How are you doing?" she asked, grinning at him.

" I am doing good, ma'am" he replied softly.

" Jinyoung really wants to become a good child psychologist" she beamed with happiness as she wrote something in her notebook.

Jaebum was really surprised to know this. He was more proud of his baby, now. He patted Jinyoung's back and said " he is smart and understanding.