26

" baby, are you really pregnant?"

The alpha asked with his gruff voice, sounding strict and harsh. His eyes poking holes in the omega's head, who stood at the corner of the room, head hung low.

Jinyoung shook his head and fiddled with his fingers.

I am so dumb! Jinyoung scolded himself internally.

" and why did you do that?" he asked, sounding even more dangerous. Jaebum was a little pissed with the act. Jinyoung shouldn't have spoken on the topic. Jaebum didn't allow him to talk in between.

" I am sowwy" he mumbled back, shifting on his other foot.

" I don't ask for sorry, dove," Jaebum sighed. " why did you say that?"

" s-so that you wouldn't marry h-her" he stuttered.

Jaebum tsked and pinched the bridge of his nose. He exhaled and bucked his shoulders. " you know, my mother is in shock. I haven't introduced you to her" he groaned.

Jinyoung felt so wrong and bad. His little head is stuffed with everything.

" I.... I am sorry. I r-ruined everything.

I-I thought you wanted to be with m-me. I am sho d-dumb. I ne-need to apologize. ''Jinyoung's voice cracked while his nails harshly dug into his skin.

" no, baby. I didn't mean in that way" jaebum sighed and jinyoung shook his head. " n-no..... Y-your mommy must be angry with you. I am so s-silly" jinyoung pouted, his eyes brimming with tears.

He harshly wiped his eyes only to be held back by the alpha. " I am sorry, dove. Don't hurt yourself like that" he pushed his hands.

" I need to apologise" he cried. Jaebum grabbed Jinyoung's soft hand into his and brushing the beautiful curls, he kissed Jinyoung's whiskers at the corner of his eyes.

Small omega was in a teddy bear top and matching cotton pants, probably wearing a night suit. His bare feet made soft noise while walking as he followed the alpha behind.

Suddenly the alpha halted on his track and jinyoung bumped into him, making him whimper at the contact.

" where are you going to take this cutie? He is pregnant, he shouldn't be— mother, he is not!" jaebum interjected and Mrs. Im raised her brow.

" I am sorry, jaebum's mommy. I am so sorry for my actions, you can scold me" jinyoung sniffled, hugging the alpha's arm.

" it's really good that you apologized. I have no bad intentions for you. Well... Now you gave me the chance to say. We will be looking forward to the grand children" she smiled and asked " are you marked yet?" jinyoung blushed, not able to answer the question and jaebum quickly covered him. " yes, he is my mate" he spoke.

The female gave a soft look to his son and replied " he is welcomed in the castle. A formal introduction would be nice. I hope you'll keep him good and please, work on his actions" stabbed the daggers but with a smile.

I am poop! Jaebum's mommy scolded both of us! He got scolds just because of me! Jinyoung dug his nails in the side of his left thigh, making his skin red and throbbing. He struggled and looked down in shame, when the queen walked past him.

Jaebum clenched his jaws and then looked at the little omega. " Dove, come on," he called and Jinyoung reluctantly hugged the alpha, who picked him by the waist and wrapped his legs around himself.

Jinyoung rested his chin on the alpha's shoulder and his arms around the neck.

" I am a brat. You should marry that girl" he sobbed.