5

" I want lace"

I mumbled, nibbling my bottom lip and my finger playing with my hair.

I pouted when all I saw was sweatshirt, shirts and T-shirt.

I turned around and looked for the alpha, who was near to the sleep wear section. I padded to him, my hand grabbed the side pocket of his jeans.

" c-can we leave?" I asked with my small voice.

I wanna be a little. I cried internally.

" You chose something?" he asked, checking my other hand which had an empty basket. I shook my head in embarrassment and looked away.

" where do you wanna go? What kind of clothes do you like?" he asked, turning his attention towards me, I saw his jaws clench a little. I am irritating him.

" I-I wanna go, p-please." I desperately said, I don't like when people look at me. Have I done something wrong? Why they stare at me.

He sighed and took the basket away from my hand. His tall height was so unique and here I am, small. 

He came back, grabbed my hand and tugged it forward, signalling me to move.

" I am sorry, that you had to le— I will go whichever store you take me"

He smiled at me, his fingers brushing the back of my palm. " what do you want, tell me. You say the name and it will be yours" he looked around and then his eyes landed at me. Why? Why is he taking so much time into this?

I pouted, wiping the small beads of sweat on my forehead and bit my lip.

" dove?"

" hmm?" I hummed looking here and there, when he turned my face towards him and before he could reach, I left my lip. He grinned at me and rubbed my lip with his thumb.

Why he is so good to me, I felt my lips warm again with the touch and my ears burned. " I-I wanna go there" my finger pointed at a nightwear store.

I see some lace clothes on mannequins. Jaebum turned to the store and then gave me a look.

I guess I wouldn't be buying them.

I frowned, but he wrapped his arm around me and started walking but suddenly I felt a flash on my face. He winced, covering my face only for jaebum to growl. Who are they?

Why are there flashes?

I was pushed inside the store and Jaebum closed his eyes pinching the bridge of his nose. " Are you angry?" I pouted in sadness.

He pulled down his mask and sighed.

" I am a very known man in Korea, I can't go out without this. Let buy things in here and we will drive back home"

" w-who are they?" I asked, blinking at him with a questioning look.

" they are bad people, dove. They spread rumors" he patted my back and kissed the top of my head. I pouted even more. People are again looking at us, why?

" um..  Can I buy this?"  I touched the article and jaebum's eyes widened.

" dove, this is not a top" he grabbed my hand, pulling it back to my side.

I pouted at him " why? I wanna wea—

Baby, you wouldn't be able to wear this. This is for the women section, let's go to boys one, okay?"

I nodded.

Okay, if he wants, then I'll wear what he asks for.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖