11

" Sir, does Jinyoung know about this?" yugyeom asked.h"

My eyes snapped to the alpha, maintaining the perfect eye contact. I don't care if I am cracking his pride. I don't want any harm to my donna, he is mine and he is not going to face any of those stupid shits, he has faced.

" y-you are not g-getting away with this. J-jinyoung will know" his father coughed, clenching his chest. " Shut up, Mr. H. Didn't you sell your oldest daughter? In the name of arranged marriage you are selling them and making yourself a fortune.

"What do you think, I wouldn't get to know about it? " I spat at him, throwing my cigarette at his face.

He groaned in pain and I chuckled.

" if your family behaved with my mate so well, I would have left you alone, but I am going to make you pay for his mental health." I sneered at him and signaled yugyeom to bring the whip.

" I love it, when it makes a sound" I laughed and grabbed the handle, I raised my hand and smacked the hunter.

He screamed and screamed, till his voice gave away. His body was filled with blue and black stripes. I threw the whip away and smirked. " Bangchan, admit him in the hospital. Give a report of him meeting in an accident and he lost his voice." I gritted as I glared at the man. At the end of the sentence, I scissored my fingers, asking Bangchan for scissors. " cut off his tongues, I don't want him speaking" I grumbled and walked out of the basement.

I checked the time, it was late at night and I know my little dove must have fallen asleep, so I quickly left my building and went to Audi. !

QIn ten minutes, I'll be home, and then, under the covers with my dove.

Once I reached, I shooed the maids away, who asked me for the food.

" sir, dinn— I told you, I don't wanna eat"

" sir, master ji— what? I told you I don't want to. Leave,  please" she sighed and at last left me. I was walking up to the staircase, when I heard the small voice stopping me.

" ja-jaebum? Y-you wouldn't eat with m-me?" my brows squinted and I turned to look at my omega, standing beside my chair with a cute pout.

Chuckling, I shook my head and walked back to him. My hand wide open and as I reached to him, I hugged him, tight. I missed him so much. " how was your day, baby?" I asked, hugging him tight and squeezing him.

Jinyoung giggled and smiled " it was good. What about you?"

I smiled back. " fine, baby"

" Jaebum, do you wanna have dinner?" he asked me, blinking cutely and his hands already reaching for the plates. " did you eat?" I asked, sitting on my seat. He blushed and shook his head.

He was going to serve me, but I grabbed his hand, shaking my head.

He is not my servant, he is my dove, he should be seated with me and the servant should serve. I pulled Jinyoung to me and patted my thigh, I asked him to sit on them.

He bit his lips, thinking and processing things in his mind, taking time. " do you want daddy to punish you for disobeying?" I asked with a low tone, resulting in him shaking his head and he place his peach.

" Good boy, my dove." I played with his hair, while my other hand started placing food on the plate. " do you eat this?" I asked, picking up the piece of the food and showing him.

He slowly nodded and I placed them on the plate. Jinyoung's head moved as I took everything he nodded at. He cutely scratched his neck and I wrapped my arm around him.