10

JINYOUNG

" who was that daddy?"

My face snapped to the voice and my eyes widened when they fell on a certain guy, wiggling his eyebrows at me as if I was hiding something. I pouted and shook my head " no one, ten"

" don't lie! I saw he kissed you hand, that was a gay move and he!certainly!looked!daddy!" he whined pointing his finger at me. " I can read people" he chuckled and I huffed.

I grabbed his hand and moved him to the corner of the room. " I am getting married. "

" oh! Okay yo— YOU WHAT!?" He screeched at me and I winced. " ten, you are bringing attention" I sighed and walked back to my seat. I really wanna go back now but the house is gonna be empty.

I slumped on my seat and ten pouted.

" you don't wanna marry that guy?" he asked and I was left speechless. He is going to abandon me after six months.

" why don't you search for a daddy? Like online sites?" ten suggested, scratching his head. I am getting married only for six months and who will accept a dumbo like me. I shook my head and curled myself on my seat.

I don't wanna cry in my class room but it's making me sad. He is just doing his duty in a responsible way, he said, it's only sixth months, he is not mine.

" hey, don't cry. Your glasses are slipping down" ten teased me and whined, pushing my glasses back to my nose bridge. " don't tease me." I pouted and took out my book for the class.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I was walking outside of the school, when I realised, I don't know the way back. I don't even know the place I live. My eyes widened when I stuck with the thought, how am I supposed to go back home.

My heart stopped and took my phone out and my mind stopped working, looking at the screen blankly, not knowing, what to do. It's four pm and all the other omegas are going back home except me.

I scrolled through my contact but I couldn't find Jaebum's number.

How dumb I am!!  I stomped my feet and slapped my head in anger.

I am so stupid and idiot!!!

Suddenly a car stopped near me, it was a big, black car. The tinted window slid down and I saw ten.

" let me drop you!" The deep voice made me tilt my face to look at the man sitting on the driver's seat.

" I am Johnny, ten's mate. Hop on, I'll drop you" he smiled at me and ten smirked, wiggling his brow.

I opened the back door and sat inside.

I don't know if I will reach my current home or not. I rub my face in my hand, trying to stop myself from going pathetic. How I don't know the route?

The car halted and I looked up at confusion when I saw my old house.

" your house, jinyoung" ten spoke. Not wanting to wait more for me, I got out of the car. " bye, jinyoung, meet you tomorrow!" with that the car soon diminished from my sight.