Chapter 8 || Let it Be a Celebration

Start from the beginning

I laughed and disappeared into the dancing crowd.

"Wait Sky!" I could hear Peter calling after me but I didn't care as I weaved my way through people. I reached the kitchen where Grayson and MJ were talking in the kitchen in the corner.

I sighed as I grabbed a vodka bottle with the words 'Crocovia' in fancy words on it and poured it into my cup.

"Sky, what are you doing here?" Grayson asked and MJ followed him. "Where's Peter?"

I started drinking, then shrugged. "I left him somewhere back there." I pointed behind me as I coughed. "Where's Ned?"

"Went to find Peter." MJ said.

I nodded as I finished my cup.

"Damn Sky. This doesn't look like your first time." MJ smiled at me.

I laughed as Grayson gave me a skeptical look. Maybe it was the adrenaline making me act this way.

A few drinks later, I could barely tell what was up or down. All I know is that I'd been dancing carelessly in Jevon's living room with some other people. I didn't care who I was dancing with, if I could even tell, but I let the music carry my elated mood.

I bent over on my knees laughing, trying to gasp for breath. I'd met this girl who's name I didn't know and she laughed with me. "Wanna rest?"

I nodded. "Please." I said reverently.

I unsteadily held my balance as we walked up the stairs together. We walked, looking through doors and giggling with each other when we saw two people hooking up.

I squealed as a boy started attacking my friend's lips and pinned her against the wall next to us.

"Go get him girl." I slurred my words and laughed as they both disappeared into an empty room.

I hummed a song I didn't know as I walked down a deep hallway, where the music slowly started to disappear.

I reached the door at the end of the hall and opened it. I gasped loudly as I smelled weed in the air. I almost threw up at the concentrated stench in the single room.

"Skylar?"

I glanced up and saw Luke holding a big bundle of money.

"Ooh, Luke? I didn't know you were rich." I said as one of the guys from the room stood up and sauntered towards me.

"Luke, this your girl?" The guy seemed a bit older. He was bigger built than Luke and had black hair split down the middle, almost covering his eyes. "She's cute. Come in babe, get comfortable with me."

I smiled smugly as he came close to me, pressing me against the closed door. I narrowed my eyes at him. "You're cute. Kinda smell though." I pursed my lips.

"Oh do I." He gave a handsome laugh. "You must be hot in that jacket of yours. Can I help you take it off?" He smirked.

"Oh thank you, it's so hot down there." I said as he brushed his fingers on my shoulders, taking my jacket off.

"NO!" I heard Luke scream at me and I jumped. Luke was being held back by three of the other guys in the room. "Don't you dare touch her!" Luke yelled at the guy helping me with my jacket and I scoffed.

"Lighten up Luke, he's just being polite." I licked my lips. I shivered as I felt him breath on my shoulder. I shook my jacket off. "Actually could I rest a bit here?" I said as I pushed past the guy over to the couch pushed up against the wall. I laid down on it as I heard struggling grunts and words towards Luke's direction.