10 : We won't stand on the side watching.

The floor was still empty, no alphas have arrived yet. I slid the key card in the box and entered.

Alia stood in front of me patting her fingers constantly on her arm "Well? Who did you kill? Did you get rid of the body yet? .. we should pack our thing before they find it "

"No I didn't kill anyone.. yet," I said, moving to the window. I watched the swarmies dancing in couples under the moonlight and endless lamps.

Zander stormed in and shut the door behind him "Who? Where is it? Are we running?"

I shrugged "I didn't kill anyone!"

His smile shut down.

"I heard the beta of Blue Wave and the beta of Red Stone in the maze"

Zander's eyes widened and his smile extended again "Were they hooking up?"

"They're gay? I thought packs were against that?" Thunder wondered

I shook my head "No! God, why are you so pervert." I took two steps closer to them, hissing my voice " Alpha Leon of Red Stone is looking for his father's killer and all the packs are supporting him. They will start a genocide. Anti rogue warriors are in too. They already captured some rogues and they are being tutored in Red Stone."

Thunder snorted "Literally every pack in the country is looking for Jacke. He can take care of himself. Just don't mention you are his daughter. I don't want to start planning on rescuing your ass"

Alia's features changed suddenly, she gasped and turned to Thunder "You were there! You went to the raid when he killed him!"

"Yeah so?"

"Did anyone of his enforcers survived? If they recognized your smell they will hunt you too!"

"No, no swarmy had survived that battle." He said, fixing his eyes on something else. "They were outnumbered"

Alia sighed "So we're good. Who was on that raid? We have to get to them before the swarmies"

"It was that crazy man's raiding team.. I don't remember his name"

Alia laughed "They are all crazy.. we are all crazy"

"Hah," I flinched "Talk about yourself. Chemical freak"

"Crazy and freak are two different things. But I will spare your ignorance because I'm both" she said turning to Thunder asking him to recall the crazy rogue's name.

"He got that eagle he talks to."

"Oooh" I remembered my favorite coach of all time. He indeed was crazy. "The one that trained us on how to fight swarmies with strong blood"

"I remember him" Zander shouted "Yeah that rogue was a crazy fighting machine"

I held the phone that was on the bed table and tapped the numbers of Angel's phone. It rang a couple of times before she answered "Hello?"

"It's Rainbow"

"Sweetheart why did you leave without telling me, by the way, your father said he will kill you if the anti rogues didn't"

"Not if the packs killed him first.. is he there? I need to speak to him"

"Yes hold on a minute. Be home soon and be safe"

It was more than a minute, I was grateful that I don't have to pay for the call.

"It's Jacke. Who's speaking?" My father's rough voice finally spoke.

"The colors of your sky and the joy of your life"

"That's weird, Angel is right here"

"It's your one and only daughter" I replied dramatically.