7 : Punch the peace ambassador

'Remember that movie we saw' Zander linked no one in particular rubbing his nose in my scuff 'when that guy was in a gunfight and he waved his hat up the table he took cover with'

I tried to remember what movie, but my concentration on my surrounding didn't allow me to dig deeper into my memories.

'Just as he held the hat up, guns started shooting and the hat was full of holes in seconds'

'The table is not bulletproof! Why didn't they just shoot the table?' Alia questioned.

I automatically lowered my wolf down. And so did they.

'The point is' Zander continued 'who is going to walk out first?'

'Not me!' I shouted

'I personally nominate you Zan' Thunder linked

Zander growled 'Hell no!'

We all directed our eyes to Alia,

'Me? I'm Indian, we are the first ones that get shot in movies and the least likely to survive till the end'

I thought about a better plan, where no holes in bodies will happen, I remembered the swarmies, who were still resting a mile away 'I have an idea!'

They all went radio silent for a moment, Thunder finally gathered the courage to ask me almost in a whisper 'Witch is?'

'It involves a bomb and-'

'Nope'

'We have a bomb!!?'

'No we don't and we will not use bombs a mile away from a peace land'

'Got you!..' I laughed, my wolf grinning.

Alia sighed 'Not the time for your oh-very-funny jokes Rainbow'

'You had to hear your reactions' I laughed again 'It was funny .. but seriously though, I do have a plan'

This time no one asked me about it. So I decided to drop it and kept scanning the woods waiting for a motion of the warriors. A minute later, full of frustration Zander turned to me 'Okay, what is your plan?'

I smiled 'It involves hostages-'

Thunder cut me 'Of course it does'

Alia was done with me 'Ugh'

Zander pushed me away 'Just-'

I growled at them 'I'm serious! The swarmies!'

'Oooh'

'You're a genius'

'I partly agree'

I held my head and ears high in pride. My brain is awesome, if only they believed in my abilities more often.

We rushed as fast as we could down the hill in muted steps. Only stopping to shift back when we reached the swarmies.
They all got up in a shock when we circled them, the peace boy standing in front of others. It's so annoying how they always do that. Never standing in one line. Someone always had to be taking the lead.

I made my most polite smile, trying so hard to not make it look like a grin "Hello again!" I greeted

"You were following us! What do you want?!" The peace swarmy shouted.

Oh, fuck being polite. "We came to ask a favor"

"I will not do favors to rogues"

"Uh, no.. you don't really have a choice" I said switching my knife between my fingers.

"These woods are full of warriors, they will be here in minutes if we howled"

Zander smirked, "In minutes, your head will already be between my canines ."

I took a step closer to him "Let's make a deal, you do as we say and we won't kill you"

The peace swarmy looked back to his minions and then turned to us "If someone see us here with rogues, our alpha will punish us, all of us"

I smirked, getting what he was trying to do, he wanted to make Zander feel bad for his mate and we go leave them alone. But Zan was smarter than to fall for it.

Zander linked me 'She will be in danger'

Ok, I take the smart part back.
I assured him my plan will make them look like victims, not cooperating. He wasn't fully convinced but he let me precede.

"The only thing you should consider right now is your worthless swarmy ass and my knife. Now, we will walk in there, calmly with no sudden moves, in a group, once we pass the border you will have your freedom back."

Ben snarled at me "I am not doing that. You deserve to be killed by the warriors"
His chin was a little yellow, the punch didn't fully heal yet, and a small cut in his upper lip.

I ignored him, he wasn't worth convincing, the peace ass was the one with more authority so they will do as he says either they wanted or not.

"We will give you a couple punches before we cross the border, to make you look like hostages." I spoke, exited for the punching.

The peace ass shocked his head "No"

Holding my palms up I assured him "Alright .. we will just make a scene to make you look innocent ... no real punching"

He raised an eyebrow, smiling mischievously "With a condition".

I smirked "Condition? You don't have a choice swarmy"

"Call it a favor then"

"What condition?" Alia asked

"If anyone asks, say you were passing by our pack and he found that Liz is his mate, so you rogues kidnapped her and we followed you to rescue her"

We all laughed "Lying to your alpha while you ran away, that's naughty" I spat. Not bothering to tell him his lie makes no sense because I'd we kidnapped someone, we don't bring them to the ceremony. That way too stupid, even for him.
He snarled "We didn't run away, we stayed behind!"

"We don't care about what you did swarmy"

"You don't have anything to lose anyway, so why not making us a favor? You will help Liz"

Zander growled outraged and snapped at him "I will slice your fucking throat, and use it as a proof that we were kidnapping Lesley, how does that sound? Can't even get your swarmy ass a deal without using her, what kinda peace numb ass you are?"

The peace swarmy backed down, lowering his head petrified and didn't say a word.

'You just called every warrior in a three miles range, we better move quickly' Alia linked him.

We held them tight and dragged them to the nearest gate. I kept my knife on the peace swarmy so he won't think about running, he already proved himself dumb. while Thunder held the brother. We used them as a shield, Zander was covering his mate, in case the warriors didn't recognize their swarmy scent and decided to massive shoot. Alia was looking all around searching for where they hid, if they were there in the first place.

As we approached the gate the peace ass turned to me and whispered as if Zander won't hear him "Do we have a deal? Will you tell them we followed you to.. help her" the last part was less than a whisper. Zander growled.

"Whatever swarmy" I said not focusing on him more than I focused on our surroundings.

The gate was wide open, before we stepped inside, I shoved the peace ass away but when he fell Zander kneeled catching him by his collar. He punched him in the nose. I heard a crack. Then a yawn. Then another. Then more. Until the girl held Zander's hand and begged him to stop. The swarmy was on the ground, with multiple bruises on his eyes and nose and blood all over his face.

___________________________________
¿ ⭐ :P