6 : We gonna die, for real this time

I shrugged, these male swarms really need to understand that their dicks are not some kind of scriptures that gives them the power to order she-wolves "Who gives a shit about what you allow!?"

"Shut up bitch"

"Woah, picked the right description swarmy" Thunder chuckled

The next thing that came out of the swarmy's mouth was blood and a pain yawn as I landed on of my best punches up his chin. "I'm a bitch who can punch so next time you might wanna rethink your words"

The girl helped her brother up, examining his bloodied lips and mouth. He spat blood. Growling at me louder than before. His breath heavier. And his body shaking.

Time to have some fun.

I took a defensive position ready for him if he shifted. I wasn't going to shift though. I didn't have enough clothes to start shredding them up. Alia got up and quickly stood behind the swarmies lowering her wolf and ready to pounce. Thunder held the peace ambassador's shoulder pinning him in his place as Zander did the same to his mate, pushing her away from her trembling brother.

"Ben, no, we are outnumbered" The peace boy yelled at him.

His sister was begging Zander with her eyes to release her, I nodded to him that it's okay and he let go of her. She stood in front of her brother. Linking him I suppose. He relaxed after a few moments. His eyes eating me alive. Glowing with rage.

The peace swarmy turned to the girl, shoving Thunder's hands harshly off him "Liz, we can't do that. We're already breaking rules by separating from the pack. We can't arrive with a bunch of rogues. That's betrayal. And you can't mate with a rogue! You will be banished from the pack! Alpha Andrew will have no mercy on us. Moreover, he is a murderer! How can you trust him!"

"He isn't a murderer!" Liz snapped at him, and then look at us to confirm it.

I picked my fingernails and watched Thun turning his attention to Alia's fur.

Zander was scratching the back of his neck. "By murderer do you mean like .. cold-blooded serial killer or like.. self-defense?.. or both all together..?"

They all gasped in union, the girl's blue eyes tightened in pain, her mouth parted but she didn't say anything.

"If it makes you feel better, I have never killed someone from your pack!" Zander spoke with a big smile "That doesn't make us entirely enemies right?"

Lisely whispered "Leave", her voice shaking.

Zander's lips trembled and his eyes burned as he tried to keep his wolf at bay. I felt him, even that he was closing up our link but our bond was stronger, I felt a slight part of his emotions. My stomach twisted, and all that my wolf wanted to do is to hurt whoever hurt my cousin. I snarled at her, my wolf side did. But I soon held back when Zander growled at me, harshly like never before. I saw pain in his eyes. For the first time ever.

Thunder must have sensed him too his feature changing to sadness, I looked back at Liz who was in pain herself, a tear slipped her eyes.

Damn this mating shit sentiments and drama.

'Let's go' Zander linked us. Thunder and I followed him silently until we were close to the thick darkness of the trees, Alia followed us, she didn't trust them to let our backs exposed while we were distracted.

I heard sobs as we marched away, Zander looked back many times, stoping in track not sure if he should go back or not.

'Kidnaping? Anyone?' Alia linked as Thunder stopped to pick her clothes.