While the girls go to Dawn, Jill walks to me. "You're handling the situation well, Y/N/N. I think you made the right decision on hearing the team out," Jill tells me.

"You were right, I can't be like what I was forever. Those girls are my family and I don't know what I would do without them," I say while I look at the team warm up.

Jill smiles and walks back to the team.

———
Training was great today. Fortunately there were no injuries so all I did was help with some equipment and watch the team.

When we get back to the hotel Jill calls for a quick meeting before the girls wash up. "Ok, so you girls have off for the rest of the day. You can explore, go out to dinner, but everyone needs to be back in their rooms by 11. You are dismissed."

As everyone starts to leave. Christen comes up to me and gives me a hug. "Thank you," she says as she pulls away. Christen leaves the room with Tobin and I smirk at them.

I see Alex about to leave the room, but I grab her hand and pull her back, now we are the only ones in the room. "Hey," I say to her.

"Hey," she responds.

"Look, I know I said that we need to talk about what's going on. After you wash up do you want to go out for dinner, just to talk," I ask Alex.

She smiles, "Of course, I'll be back down in 30," she says as she leaves the room.

I smile and go to my room. I take a shower and after I put on jeans, a Nirvana shirt, my bomber jacket, and my grey Nike sneakers. I grab my phone, key card, and wallet and go downstairs.

I sit on the couch that is in the lobby and go on my phone for a few minutes till I see Alex wearing jeans, an Orlando Pride shirt, and some white sneakers. I smile and stand up, "You ready to head out," I ask her.

Alex nods and we leave the hotel. We start to walk down the street to the restaurant we would be having dinner. "I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you Y/N," Alex tells me.

"I know, Al. Like I told you, it's just going to take time. I'm not gonna lie, I was really hurt and I didn't know what to do. I just started to drink and I felt like that was my only escape. Then I got back into playing the guitar," I tell her.

She gasps, "You started playing again," Alex asks with a wide smile.

I chuckle at her excitement, "Yeah, I've been playing more. Even wrote some of my own songs."

"Do you think you can play for me someday," Alex asks.

"Of course," I say as we approach the restaurant.

I open the door for Alex, "After you."

She chuckles lightly, "Thank you."

I walk in behind her, "Reservation for Y/L."

The waiter looks at his computer and nods, "Right this way," he says and we are taken to our table.

We are given our menus and Alex notices something, "You brought me to a vegan restaurant," she asks shocked.

"Yeah, I wanted you to be able to eat and have a variety of choices," I tell her and she smiles.

"Thank you," she says and I nod.

After dinner we take a walk on a trail by a lake. I see Alex start to shiver, so I take my jacket off and wrap it around her. "Thank you," she says as she holds the jacket.

"You're welcome."

"Y/N," Alex says, "Do you think we will ever get back together," she asks me.

I sigh and look down, "I don't know," I say and see Alex looks down.

"For right now we should just stay friends until you and everyone else gains my trust and I feel like nothing will happen again that results in me acting out," I tell her and she nods.

Once we arrive at the hotel I walk Alex to her room. "Thank you for tonight, Y/N/N. I had a great time," Alex says.

"Of course, I had a great time too," I say with a smile.

Alex hugs me, "Goodnight."

I hug her back, "Goodnight Al."

She pulls away and walks into her room. I sigh and head to my room. Once I get back to my room I freshen up and put on my pajamas.

I lay down in bed hoping I'm doing the right the thing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Here is the last update for today. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe!