They all walked down the aisle. The bridesmaids walked down with their respective groomsmen.

Elsa walked down with Jack.

"Hey," Jack said once they were out of the church and most of the guests were waiting their turn to talk to the bride and groom.

"H-hi," Elsa stuttered but still had a smile on her face.

"What's your name?" Jack asked.

"It's Elsa. What's yours?" She asked.

"Jack," he said. They were silent for a little bit then Jack broke the silence. "So, um... you're a bridesmaid. Why haven't I seen you before? Or I mean at the practice dinner reception?"

"Oh...," she laughed nervously then began, "I'm actually the maid of honor. Anna is my sister. And I couldn't make it to the reception dinner until late and even then I had to make sure everything else was going correctly."

"Ah... yeah that makes sense. I'm the grooms best man, um... I've met Anna tons of times and their daughter. How come I've never met you before until now?" He asked.

"I'm usually working. I don't spare time for myself, it's better to keep myself busy," she said.

"Oh... why is that?" He asked.

"It keeps me away from my thoughts," she said.

"Why not pick a hobby and take time to work on that instead of working all the time?" He asked.

"Why are you so interested in what I do?" She asked thinking "why is this strange man I just met asking me so many questions?"

"Sorry, I guess curiosity killed the cat. I am just curious is all and working a lot doesn't sound fun at all," he said.

"Well, working isn't so bad when you like it," she said. They were silent again.

"You look beautiful by the way," Jack said.

"Thank you! You look handsome yourself," she smiled at him. He grinned. That smile, he loved.

"So when are we supposed to go to the reception?" He asked.

"In..." she looked for a clock anywhere then saw Jack's watch. Without thinking she grabbed his wrist and looked at it.

"Five minutes," she said then let go of his hand. She didn't even realize what she did until it was too late. Her eyes had widened.

"I am so sorry. I wasn't even thinking I just needed to know the time," Elsa said and started rambling.

"Elsa, calm down. It's okay. No harm was done," he smiled warmly at her. She couldn't help but look into his eyes. So blue. It's like the ocean but not because his iris's looked like they had a snowflake pattern in them. Which she loved and she didn't want to look away. But she had to, they had a reception to go to.

~Time skip to the reception~

Anna and Kristoff were sitting beside each other. Anna's bridesmaids were sitting on her side on the long table. And Kristoff's groomsmen were sitting on his side on the long table.

Everyone was talking. There was music playing. The food will be served soon. The little children were playing around on the dance floor. 

"So..." Anna started and got Elsa's attention.

"Hmm..." She hummed as she took a drink from her champagne.

"What do you think about Jack?" Anna asked. Elsa almost spit out her drink but quickly gulped it down. Elsa coughed a few times then looked at Anna.