You have to keep going

It has been 2 years since that day, the day I lost my husband, the day Ro lost his father. The two of us got a divorce and I got Rohan's full custody, not that he was too interested in it. He had come to the court with his mistress. She is now his wife. It is not that we are in contact but I heard from a mutual friend about their wedding.
Now two years later, I own my own boutique. It is quite well known and liked. I believe that I could have been in this position earlier had my ex-husband been supportive. I was happy about the way things were now. My family was very supportive and Rohan loved all of them. I could see his longing for a father though. I had seen the envy in his eyes as he looked at his classmates during any function. I wish I could fill that hole in his heart somehow. My mom kept insisting that I should give remarriage a thought.
I was utterly confused, I felt lost with the way things were in my life. But I guess I had to keep going for my son, he deserved it.
Bhai and Bhabhi were a great help. They always distracted and entertained Rohan when I was upset. Bhabhi used to pick and drop him since I had to get to work at the same time. Mom and dad were always there for me, specially when I felt like giving up. Mishti was a complete sweetheart, but she loved pranks. She was teaching Ro the same stuff, but I was glad that he had her. They were quite close, almost like real siblings and I was grateful for that. Things had not been easy, but I knew that you have to keep going no matter what.