Day at the Arora's- Last Part

Hey guys, I am back. I was out so didn't have my laptop and couldn't update on time. Anyways, I hope you like it. Dive in

Sakshi's POV

'Actually beta I wasn't hugging him, I was hitting him' I told him. He fake gasped and Piyu joined him. 

'Very bad mumma, you only taught me to never hit anyone and you are only hitting him' he said shaking his head. 

'Yes aunty, very bad' Piyu joined him. 

'Mumma you should say sorry to uncle and then sit in a time out' Rohan said. I quietly nodded, it was better then arguing with them.

'Okay beta' I replied back as I sat down on to enjoy my meal with everyone. I noticed Akshay smiling and laughing as he sat beside me. I glared at him before returning to my meal. I fed Piyu along with myself and then Ro and Piyu headed two her room to take a nap. I smiled looking at them, they were very cute together. 

'They really are cute angels na' a person whispered near my neck. I could feel his breath and that caused a shiver down my spine. 

'Yes they are' I replied smiling softly and slowly shut the door. 

'Now Sakshi, are you going to do your timeout, or do I have to complain to the kids' he told me. 

'Oh shut up' I said whacking him on his arm. He laughed and I joined in. 

'What if we were actually kissing?' he said. 

'Never' I said. 

'Never say never' he said moving his face closer to mine. I looked at him shocked. He moved away and started laughing. 

'Damn, you actually believed that, the look on your face was priceless' he said laughing like a mad man. I walked closer to him and slapped him on his back before I joined him and started laughing too. We walked into the living room to see uncle, aunty and Adi sitting there. All of them looked at us curiously. Both of us looked at each other and burst out laughing once again. They looked happy to see us happy, but also looked at us like we were some clowns trying to get them to laugh. 5 minutes later we composed ourselves. 

'Enjoyed making a spectacle of yourselves' Adi asked. We looked at one another, grinned and then nodded in reply. Aunty just shook her head, but smiled happily. She had a scheming look on her face, but I just let it slide. Maybe she was busy thinking about some wedding preparations. 

'Beta, why don't you'll all go rest for a while, the only thing left is the firecracker set up test, which we will have to do at night, so just relax till then' aunty told us. 

'Thank god mumma, I am going to sleep, good night love you'll' Adi said like a little baby to his room. I couldn't believe he was getting married. Uncle headed to the room too. 

'Akshay please show Sakshi her room, I am going to sleep too' Aunty said before she headed out. 

'Come on' he said. He walked to one of the rooms in the corner on the 1st floor. He opened the door and walked inside. I followed him and shut the door behind me, I had always had an OCD when it came to open doors. 

'No why did you' he yelled. 

'What did I do now?' I asked him. 

'This rooms door opens only from the outside unless you change the settings before entering which I didn't. Also it is sound proof. And my phone is outside' he said. 

'Where's your phone?' he asked. I pulled it out of my bag only to see it turn off because of the drained battery.

'Still haven't learnt to charge your phone on time' he said shaking his head as if taunting me. I glared at him but didn't say anything to retaliate.