Volume 7 Ending Chapter 68: New Snow Fall

Começar do início

He charges at them once more as Ironwood punches him in the chest before using the backend of his pistol to hit him dead in the face leaving him unconscious.

Ironwood: Let's get him in the cell.

Oscar: Right..

They walk to the cell room as they see Mercury and Emerald handcuffed in the cell along with Watts.

Ironwood: Looks like you both had a handle on things.

Robyn: Aside from their tricks they weren't so tough.

Taiyang: (sighs in relief) Sweet revenge...

Ironwood puts the code in as they escort the captured inflators to a cell next to Watts before locking it up again.

Robyn: Now, what's the plan?

Before Ironwood could answer he receives a call from his scroll.

Ironwood: Yes?

Winter: (through scroll) General Ironwood, sir you may want to see this.

They head up to his as he places his scroll on the table to project the fight going on between Y/N and Salem as it's being broadcasted through Penny's eyes.

Ironwood: What is that?

Ozpin: It's Salem!

Taiyang: And is that Y/N?

Back with the fight Y/N continues to lose more steam as Salem's healing ability allows her to keep fighting.

Y/N: Gah!

She rebounds and flies back at Salem clashing blades with her until she pushes her sword off and lands multiple slashes with her empress sword and Yue before finishing off her flurry a slashes with a strong jab.

Y/N: *Pant* *Pant* (Not yet...)

Salem then creates multiple magical circles firing a shot of electricity as Y/N deflects two of them before getting hit by the others.

Y/N: Ah!

She rebounds landing on the ground as Salem looks down from above, Miyuki's mask then starts to crack as Y/N breathes heavily.

Salem: Looks like you're reaching your limit.

Y/N recomposes herself before charging up her Aura with her eyes turning blue.

Y/N: (fixing her mask) Not even close!

She flies at even faster speeds as Salem could barley react as Y/N lands a slash across her chest and slices off her right arm causing Salem to scream out in pain.

Salem: Ahhh!!!

Y/N then gathers more Aura and slashes a large Aura Arc sending Salem flying.