Thank you

So i just recently got back from a two week vacation to South America and before I went i probably had around 500 reads maybe something around that number and now this story has 1.3k reads! I'm so happy that it got a thousand reads! It blows my mind because I made this story just for the fun of it and because I love to write in general. I wasn't really thinking that I would get hardly any reads and it's just a big surprise that I even got a hundred let alone one thousand. So thank you and I know a thousand isn't a lot of reads especially because people have a lot of reads on other stories but it's big to me and I just want to personally thank you for reading my story and hopefully enjoying it. I will be back to working on Bumpy Road Ahead if you were waiting for me to update, the new chapter should be up either tomorrow or after Christmas. Think of it as my Christmas gift to my readers. If you're not reading Bumpy Road Ahead I suggest that you should read it if you have read this whole book. I assure you'll love to just like this one or maybe even better. Feel free to comment and tell me things you want to see or suggestions and stuff! I'd love to talk to you guys and how to improve my story. Thanks guys again for the hundredth time!