Unexpected sleepovers

Jenny's POV

When I get home after that mess of a day at school I was of course confronted by my dad about training and this new werewolf pack that's supposed to be " tough".

" Training starts now! Are you ready?"

" I don't get to choose if I want to or not, so why are you asking me? But I want to know what we're up against and what our plan is," I command.

" We don't know much about this pack because they like to hide but we know that there are six members. Most are betas but they have a rare alpha called a true alpha and they have a banshee is what I've heard," my dad explains.

" Great. More people to kill," I mumble.

" God dammit! Don't think like that!", yells my dad

" Why are we going to war with them! These people are probably innocent people!"

" Don't get soft! Now it's time to train."

After long and excruciating hours training was finally done I felt better about my Delta side I had more control over it. My Demon side was still hard to control. Oh yeah, I'm also half demon I get it from my dad so lucky me.

I hear a knock at the door, which was strange because we don't get visitors at 9 at night. I open the door where I see Stiles.

" Hey, how's it going?" Stiles asks concerningly

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks for checking on me that's really sweet of you," I say with a smile.

" I was thinking that if you wanted, we could find out more about your powers," Stiles suggests.

" Yeah, sounds great just follow me to my room," I say.

We walk up the stairs. What was supposed to be an easy night of researching became a questioning from my dad

" Who's your friend Jenny?" My dad questions.

" This is Stiles. We have English together and we have to work on a book report, so unless you want me to get a failing grade, I would leave the interrogating to the sheriff aka Stiles's dad," I say with a roll of my eyes.

Stiles and I enter my room. " I'm sorry about that," I mumble

" Don't worry about it," Stiles says sitting down near my computer

" Where should we start?" I ask walking to where Stiles was seated

" Well, I thought you might want to learn more about the powers that a Delta werewolf has. I also promised Derek that I would begin researching for this new pack that Derek is worried about," Stiles explains.

" Okay let's get started!"

"Please, for the love of god. Please have the same enemy as us," I silently pray.

" Hey, Jenny look what I found!"

 I scoot close to Stiles, laying my head on his shoulder to see what he found.

" You are immune to most wolfsbane it looks like except for a couple that could really kill you, so I would stay away from hunters," Stiles says jokingly.

" Don't worry about me, Stiles. I'm sure if any hunter comes to me I'll just rip their throat out with my teeth", I say jokingly knowing that Derek has said that before

" Is that some kind of werewolf thing or did you just hear that from Derek?" 

" Mostly because of Derek but I bet a lot more werewolves do it but don't say it"

 After a couple more hours of researching and three cans of Arizona, Stiles and I fall asleep printing out important information that we might need to know in the future. It was comfortable sleeping with Stiles, It was peaceful. Something I haven't felt since first arriving at Beacon Hills.

Stiles's POV

I wake up the next morning confused where I was but remember that I was researching about Delta Werewolves, to make sure we know everything. As well to know everything about Jenny so I can somewhat protect her. I also researched about Demons because of our new Enemy so I can bring Jenny up to date about everything so she could be able to help us. From the looks of it, we are going to need a lot more help that just Scott and the rest of the pack and if we have Jenny, I know we can protect others from getting hurt from these Demons.

I snap out of my train of thought when I felt Jenny turn around and face me but still asleep mumbling something I couldn't make out.

" Jenny is so adorable when she sleeps. I should wake her up so we're not late for school," I think to myself

I try to wake up Jenny by softly shaking her awake and whispering in her ear to wake up. After a couple of minutes of trying that, she finally woke up. Jenny turns toward me and starts to panic making her fall off her bed.

" Are you okay?" I ask in a concerned tone

" I forgot you were here. Don't worry about it. I'm going to the bathroom to scold myself for embarrassing myself," Jenny says with a laugh before walking to the bathroom.

I lay in bed with a smile. I just slept over at my crushes house and I didn't even mean for it to happen. There was just something right that I felt holding Jenny close to me and I knew that I am starting to grow more feelings for Jenny the longer I hang out with her.