the truth comes out

Jenny's POV

The weekend flew by too fast and I now have to wake up to an another dreaded day of school.

I threw on a pair of light wash jeans with a white lace tank top and my Jefferey Campbells. I take a little more time on my hair by curling it in tight curls. Once I finish with everything I walk downstairs where I see my dad reading the newspaper.

" We need to talk about training when you get back from school so I need you to come straight home."

" Yeah whatever," I say rolling my eyes

I walk out the door and took the drive to school hoping there wouldn't be a problem

I arrive at school a couple of minutes to spare before the first-period bell rang which is surprising due to always being late for class. I walk into the school welcomed by, of course, Stiles.

" Hey Stiles"

" Oh um Hi Jenny," He says nervously.

" What's going on with you? You seem nervous," I ask questionably.

" Oh really? Sorry but I have to go meet up with Scott but I'll talk to you later,' Stiles says before striding in the opposite direction.

"Okay?" I say in a confused tone.

After that awkward conversation with Stiles, I go to my locker to get my textbooks. When I get my books I begin to walk to class to get a head start on my studies and to catch up with my friends. I haven't seen any of my friends since my run in with Stiles. Are everyone ditching and they just forgot to tell me? Something is up with at least with Stiles and I intend on figuring it out.

" It has been the most boring classes without my friends at class! I mean where could they be! I saw Stiles in the beginning of the school so where could they be!" I mutter to myself.

Lunch begins and my friends are still nowhere to be seen so I walk around campus. That was until Scott shows up out of nowhere. 

 " Follow me," Scott says in a serious tone.

 I follow him into the locker room where stood all my friends and a new person I've never seen before.

" Where the hell have you guys been! If this is some hilarious joke to get back at me for what I did in the past then congrats you succeeded," I say in a sarcastic tone.

" What are you," says Scott in a serious tone.

" I don't know what you mean I'm a person I guess. Is this some kind of joke," I ask in a confused tone.

" We know you're something different, something supernatural so cooperate or I won't be afraid to persuade you with different ways," says the mysterious person.

" Listen, dude, I don't know who you are or why you're acting so bitter to me. You don't know me, so why don't you calm the fuck down," I say angrily.

" Sorry, this is Derek Hale and don't worry about him he can be a real downer," says Stiles trying to make me laugh

" Doesn't matter, Scott told me that you received a text saying something about you have a power and I want to know if you're going to be a threat to my pack or not,"  says Derek

" First of all, I can't believe one of you read my text message that's kind of an invasion of privacy. Second, of all I don't have any "powers" that text was probably some bitch kid,"  I argue

" I told it was an invasion of privacy," Stiles mutters.

" She's lying, I heard her heart beat it went up when she said she had no powers," says Derek.

"You really are a sour wolf. I really hope not all werewolves have such a bitchy attitude like yours because the only good werewolf here right now is Isaac!" I yell

" She wouldn't be defending herself so much if she didn't have a power, so you better tell us what you are," Derek says trying to pull out any information he could.

" Okay I have a lot of explaining to do just be patient it's a long story," I say with a sigh.

" It's okay Jenny just tell us," Stiles says supportively

I've had my power since birth. It was difficult being a kid and have my power. My parents were always moving because people wanted my family dead. It was when I was twelve when I could control my power a little bit I still wasn't the best. My mom was my teacher. She helped me control my power and to use it when only it was necessary. My dad, on the other hand, has a very short temper and always got into fights with the supernatural from werewolves to vampires basically any supernatural thing you can think of. There was one group, in particular, that was very dangerous. They were a weird type of werewolf. They had white eyes instead of the regular colors we saw like red, blue and gold. I was 16 when we got into the battle with them and it was brutal. Our allies weren't strong enough against them. I was their last resort. I had to use my powers to defeat the werewolf pack but there's always a price. I didn't know what it was before but the price was if I was close to anyone in a two-foot radius they would die instantly. So, I made sure that all my family and allies were away from me before I did it but I didn't check hard enough because I killed every single werewolf there but my mom died also. The reason that I'm so important to my family and that I could defeat the werewolf pack was because I'm very rare. I am a Delta werewolf and I am the strongest out of all the werewolves.

" I knew I couldn't tell them that I was also demon because they would think that I'm an enemy and I don't want to lose any of them," I think to myself

" So that's what I am and I wanted to tell you guys but I didn't know how you guys would react," I say nervously.

I look around at everyone and saw that everyone was silent trying to process all the information I just told them. I start to get nervous when everyone just starts to stare at me like I was a crazy person. Stiles walks up to me and gives me a big hug making me feel protected in a way and I knew that everything would be alright.