Learning to play Lacrosse

Jenny's POV

I couldn't sleep tonight. But of course I never actually sleep. I think I get three hours of sleep a day and that's only on good days. Tonight was no different; I had so many things going on in my head like what my dad said and just school in general. I had to spend around two hours on just homework! If they're going to give us that much homework I might as well just drop out now. Also, the friends that I made. I wasn't expecting to make fast friends, but I did. Stiles is hilarious and sarcastic and just a great guy to hang out with and Lydia she's so fashionable and smart she just the perfect human being, I don't understand why they even want to be friends with me! But there's Scott, and I know what he is. He could be dangerous and might find out what I am. Hopefully, it's not obvious or else I'm screwed.

I finally fall asleep at 5:00 am And my dreams kept company but not in the right way.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I slowly got out of my bed, but I didn't want to be late for another day of school, so I quickly changed into a pair of denim wash high waisted jeans with a floral crop top. I go to the bathroom to do my hair and brush my teeth. Once I was done brushing my teeth and finished putting my hair into a high ponytail, I went downstairs and went straight out the door.

When I finally get to school, I am greeted by Lydia. I can tell she was looking at my outfit seeing if it was good or not.

" Nice Outfit Jenny! You have to let me borrow it someday", Says Lydia

"Will do Lydia," I chirp happily that she liked it.

When we enter the school, the bell rings signaling to go to first period. Lydia and I say our goodbyes and that we would see each other at lunch. While walking to P.E, I wasn't watching where I was going and ran into someone making all their stuff on the floor.

"I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going! "

"It's fine I wasn't looking either, so it's not entirely your fault."

 When I looked up, see a familiar face.

"Oh hey, Stiles. This is not a better way of meeting," I say jokingly.

"Hahaha very funny Jenny, now go to you class don't want to be late do we?" Stiles says with a smirk.

"Fine but last time I checked you weren't my father so lighten up on the bossing around," I say sarcastically

Stiles and I part ways having to go to our different classes. I make it to my P.E. class with a second to spare. For the first couple of weeks, we would be doing lacrosse and I had no idea how to play. We had to go get partners. Will anything go right this day?

"Hey, do you already have a partner?" A guy with curly hair asks.

"Now I do", I say before we walk off to the lacrosse field together.

The boy had curly brown hair with blue eyes. He was very tall, one of the tallest people I've ever seen. I thought I was average height but compared to him I am tiny. When we get to the field we were told to grab a stick and just toss the ball around for now.

"Hey, do you know how to play?" I asked questionably

"Yeah I'm actually on the lacrosse team," he says confidently

" Great so you can teach me cause I have no fucking clue what to do," I say with a giggle.

"Did you not have lacrosse at your old school?" says the boy

"Nope, my school was all about soccer, which I prefer much better, " I say.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to learn and love the sport, Oh and my name is Issac by the way."

"Well I'll have fun learning from you and I'm Jenny."

"Yeah I know, actually everyone knows who you are," says Issac

"Really? I didn't know that. How do they know me already? Last time I checked I didn't introduce myself to the whole school."

" Well, the guys know you cause you're really "hot" and the girls know you because your friends with Lydia and that's a hard thing to do".

" Well good to know I guess," I say continuing to throw the lacrosse ball.

For the rest of the period, Isaac and I just goofed off by being sarcastic to each other and him teaching me to play lacrosse. I got better than before I started but not by much. When the coach blew the whistle making us have to go to the locker rooms to change, I finally understood why I was feeling a bit tense when around Isaac. He is a werewolf. Was everyone here some kind of supernatural creature?  

School went by with a breeze.  At lunch, I sat with Lydia because I didn't sit with her yesterday because of Stiles and Scott. Lydia introduced me to Allison, a brunette girl, who was really pretty. I could tell why they were friends. She was really nice and I knew we would become fast friends. I also met Danny, Ethan, and Aiden. I learned that Lydia and Aiden were doing whatever they were doing and Danny and Ethan were a couple. I couldn't help but think where Stiles and Scott were, the only time I saw Stiles was when we ran into each other in the morning. I'm sure they're fine, though.

When I get home I fix myself dinner and begin my all-nighter by starting with my science homework but American Horror Story was on and I think it was obvious that I wouldn't be finishing my homework any time soon.