Twenty Three

Note; just a small note that The Antagonist has been published since it got the highest votes. Make sure to check it out.

Btw I'll try publishing the next chapter on this chapter gets 25+ votes~

Also, here's a link from my yt since I've been working on my channel as well, you know. Hope u like it too~

Enough with that! Back to story!

It was late at night when I got back home and plopped on the bed, exhausted.

I can't believe 10 days just passed away like that. The thought made me sigh as my eyelids started getting heavy. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a loud bang coming from downstairs, making me jolt up from the sudden commotion.

What the fuck?

I was about to get up but before I even knew what was going on, I was pinned to the bed by someone. I wasn't surprised to see who it was.

"What do you want, Taehyung?"

His eyes softened as he leaned in but I turned my face away. I'd be lying if I say that I wanted to turn away.

"Y/n, please look at me." His voice was commanding which made me look a him on my own.

It sucks that I can't push him away just like that.

"She is my sister."

4 words.

Those 4 words made my eyes widen and embarrassed as fuck. Can I just crawl under the earth and never come out again? I can't bear this embarrassment.

"I- I never said anything about it." I stuttered out turning away. He smiled— you know that smile that says 'stop lying and I know what you mean' one, as he leaned in and placed his lips on my forehead, kissing it making me blush of course. He leaned back and just when I thought he was going to leave me and I'd go back to sleep, he kissed me.

It didn't take me long before I kissed him back, him placing his hands around my waist, deepening it.

After a few seconds of a good make-out session, we parted. He leaned and touched his forehead with mine, kissing it one last time before he snuggled into the duvet with me and hugged me to sleep.

"Good night y/n." He whispered into my ear in his deep voice making goosebumps appear on my skin as he hugged me tighter.

"Good night Tae."

-

I would be lying if I say I didn't get a good sleep. Hugging him like a pillow and keeping my leg on top of his is so damn comfortable and feels so nice.

Y/n guess what?

What?

It's your 11th day today.

Haha mini-me really had to destroy my mood.

But whatever. I'll make sure to cherish the remaining days with him before I die. I could die peacefully then I guess.

"What are your plans for today?" I heard Taehyung mumble softly, switching his position. I inwardly laugh.

Honestly, I don't know.

What else do I want to do?

What else...

Okay, I KNOW IT!

-

"C'mon I think we are almost there!" I shouted behind me to Taehyung who was carrying our bags. So this shitty brain of mine finally started working after a long time and here we are,

for camping in the woods.

If Taehyung doesn't kill me, the animals here will most probably will.

haha- I love my sense of humor.

I smiled sarcastically to myself at the thought.

"You are making me do all the work!" He whined as he reached closer to me. I  just stared at him without any expression and he did the same. I blinked and turned around walking towards where our cabin was, ignoring what he just said.

"C'mon you lazy ass." I said and laughed when I heard him groan. After a few minutes of almost thinking that we were lost, we finally made it to the spot.

"You," I pointed my finger at Taehyung making him frown.

"No y/n I swear I-

"Nope. You are doing it. You are setting up the tent." I said and smiled. I was actually kidding because I knew how tired he already was. I doubt I was gonna set up our camp alone so I am just gonna take his help. Blame me, but I am really lazy too.

He sighed and started setting up our tents as I stood beside him and chuckled when he failed to do so alone.

"Lemme help."

-

"Ouch-!" I let out a groan as I clutched onto my now scraped knee. I bit my lip seeing the wound starting to bleed. I had accidentally tripped and fall onto the ground but luckily hadn't hit my head or something.

"Ugh!" Taehyung groaned as he knelt down beside me to take a good look at my knee. I stared at him as he carefully looked through my wound, taking in all his features. Suddenly, he softly blew air on my wound, making butterflies appear in my stomach. It was such a weird feeling which I can't really describe.

"Does it hurt really bad?" I heard him ask but I had been too lost in his eyes.

It's bad that I am the only one who has been falling for him...whereas he? I don't know...

"Y/n?"

His voice snapped me back to reality making me shook my head.

"N-no, i-it's not that bad I guess.." I trailed off. Truth was, it hurt like hell. What if my wound gets infected- or would it? I don't know man I suck at knowing even basics! Oh, I think it does-

Suddenly, Taehyung softly kept his hand on my knee, slowly going over the wound, not completely touching it, and all of a sudden, the pain was gone. Heck, my wound was gone!

My eyes widened at his actions but I was too stunned to even say anything to him. Once he was done, he looked at me and ruffled my hair.

"Take care of yourself, dummy." He sighed and stood up, going to finish setting our tent up.

Without realizing it, my cheeks flushed red and hot like a flaming sun in July.

What the hell just happened?!

Ik this wasn't it but I promise to make the next better :(( <3 but keep that aside, I hope you all doing great! I'm kinda stressed and busy because my school is starting from Monday onwards ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ but it's ok.

Take careeee

-div