Four

Beep beep

My phone buzzed. Truth to be told, I'm not a morning person. I am more of a night owl. That also reminds me of one of my favourite song Moonchild by a solo artist named Runch Randa. I won't decline the fact that he's my idol. He's a rapper though and I love rapping.

Suddenly, a chill went through my spine.

I'm not alone in this room.

I slowly turn to look around and there he was. With his angelic features. He's a really beauty no doubt, but he takes poor people's souls.

"Stop staring. It''s rude." He spoke in a low tone while his eyes still shut.

"Wtf are you doing here?" I nearly shouted. Isn't he supposed to go do his work whatsoever?

"What do you mean? I can do whatever the fuck i want and stay wherever the hell I want." He said rolling his eyes.

"Language." I said shaking my head and getting up from my bed. But i guess, he had other plans.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on bed. It hasn't been even like 3 days and he's already flirting? I looked at him and he was staring at me, smirking.

"I am going to win this." Taehyung said smirking which made me smirk too.

"Babe, the days are not over yet. Don't get so full of yourself." I said and he rolled his eyes. Wait, I have a plan to return his favor from that night.

I leaned in and i saw him staring deeply at me. Our lips were almost an inch away and i swear i could see him waiting for it, but i moved away and kissed his cheek instead.

So eager huh?

His face flushed a little which was barely noticeable but I saw it and I knew he was embarrassed which made me grin in satisfaction as i ran away from there before anything happened.

Damn! What the hell did i just do?!

-

When i had come back from the shower, Taehyung was already gone. I guess, duty calls? But i had to spend time with him! That's my main aim for these the last 10 days of my life! Agh! He's making it difficult for me.

"Tae!!" I said and not even a second later i felt a presence behind my back. I felt his breathing on my neck making me shiver a little. I'm in no position to turn back right now or my face would touch his ahem if you know what i mean.

"What did you call me?" He whispered in my ear which made me roll my eyes a little at him. Seriously? Is that why he came to ask me this? I moved forward a little and turned around to face him. He was smiling and i swear it was a sincere one i had seen till now.

He was again wearing all black. For a devil, he doesn't looks like one but he does look like a human.

"C'mon let's go!" I said engulfing his hand in my small ones and dragging him out.

We walked for a bit and Taehyung kept nagging.

"Where are we going?"
"You should have told me earlier that we are going to walk."
"We could have used my powers to each there."
"Are we-

"Shut up!" I finally said making him pout his lips. Hey! That's illegal he's too dangerous for something cute like that.

"We are here." I abruptly stopped making him bump into me as he was looking at his shoes earlier but whatever he was way taller than me.

"Where are we?" He asked looking around.

It was an park. An old park. Only a few people were around here right now. I grabbed Taehyung's hand and made him sit on a bench in the park.

"Why are we here?" Taehyung asked. Can this boy not talk for a while?

"Um this was uh my-" my throat went dry. I couldn't utter a single word out for some reason. And i perfectly knew why. It was because this was the last place my parents took me to before dying.

"Y/n? Are u okay?" Taehyung called out to me straight. I didn't want to find out if there was concern in his voice because i was in no mood to think about that.

"You are crying..." Taehyung said as he came infront of me and bent to face me as i was short. He wiped my tears, which has unknowingly fallen, with his thumb.

"Don't cry." He said grabbing my hand. "What happened though?" He asked.

"I- this was the last place where my parents took me to before..." I gulped. Taehyung stared right at me patiently waiting for me to end my sentence.

"...before dying." I said it... I finally did. Even though I don't want to admit, i finally feel a little better. I had bottled up everything inside me for years now... i guess.

"Hey let's go and get the- thing called- what do you call it? Ice stream? Ice cream right?" Taehyung said frowning which made me chuckle softly.

"Ice cream. C'mon let's get it." I said standing up and Taehyung doing the same. We came to an ice cream parlor and i bet Taehyung has never tried ice cream the way he was pronouncing it.

"Here try this." I said giving him a chocolate mint flavour. He frowned looking at it but tasted it nevertheless.

And I'll never forget the look on his face. Even after i die.

He looked like the cutest baby who has just found his favourite toy! He had a huge smile on and he was quick in gobbling the who ice cream. I just gaped at him then laughed.

How's this evil devil this cute?